Blood Red Eyes🩸

Okay this chapter came out much more earlier than I though...Anyways enjoy!!!

No ones POV
As you and the King exchange worried looks, you both run inside to see what was happening. You both see Archangels with their spears out and Royale Guards protecting the citizens from... a Beast?! The King immediately took action and took his magical staff out. You however was already behind a wall of guards protecting you.

You tried to tell them that you are strong enough to fight and that you are very well trained. But they denied and there you are. Just Standing. Doing absolutely nothing. You felt so useless and weak.

As The Guards tower over you, you try to get a clear view of the creature. From the looks of it, it was about 7 foot tall for it towered most of the Archangels. It shaped a wolf like creature but instead of one tail it had three. It had blood red eyes and a huge scar on the right eye, it's fur was black as ink. You were terrified of the sight, yet still desperate to fight.

Your POV
ArGhh!! These Guards! I appreciate them protecting me, but I don't like it when they think I'm weak!...Maybe I can...Ah ha! You giggle as you sneak away from the them. You grab the first weapon you see, which was a spear and started running towards The Battle.

The Guards slowly realised you were not behind them anymore. As they broke the wall they made in front of you and started to look where you went . As they're were doing that. You avoided the places there are in and tried to blend in with the Archangels.

Sadly, The Monster caught you of guard and started to head towards you. A near Archangel called out your name to get your attention. You turn around to be face to face with the beast.

You made eye contact with his glowing red eyes, all of a sudden it started to run towards you. You snap out and cast a bubble spell to surround the beast, the bubble than floated upwards and was taken by an Archangel. You froze and was completely paralysed of what just happened. I could have died...you say inside your head while you hold your chest.

You hear Luther's ( Your Father ) angry tone of voice. You then feel a hand snatched you by the arm and saw a angry yet worried face.

"What in the entire nation were you doing!?", he shouted. You wanted to say I don't know but instead you just said, "I tried to fight? I'm sorry Father". He gave you a disappointed look and told the butler to escort you to your room. You felt like a fool.

The Next Morning
You wake up by the morning sun shining bright on your face. You hope that it will be a better day...that until there was a knock on your door. You feel your sweat drip down, Poop...

"I-it's open!", you blurred out. Door slowly creaked open too see a familiar figure...
You smile to see your most favourite person.

Hey Charlie...

Okay I'm very sorry for this...y/n hasn't met the hazbin gang. I really thought it was the chapter but then...NoPe! Sowwy!!! But At the next chapter...DEFINITELY! So I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!! Cya!

Also thank you guys so FRIGGEN much for 109 FRIGGEN READS!!! Like SERIOUSLY!!! WAHT THE HECK!!! THANK YALLS!!!

Word count: 587😱