Chapter ένα

Look into my heart
And I won't be surprised to hear
That you didn't found yourself.
-❣️

"Please forgive me!" "Forgive you?" She laughed like a physco

"Please forgive me!" "Forgive you?" She laughed like a physco . "No dear I don't forgive those too easily who try to prove that they can oversmart me" she gripped his hair and yanked his face to her saying, "I will make you beg for your death. I gave you chance to open your mouth but you let it go and now suffer" she was about to leave from the creepy cell where she kept one of her betrayer. "Wait ..d..don't! I am telling y..you" she turned her head towards him with a sharp gaze. "Finally! Now say who send you and what is your aim?" "I was only send to steal information" " information about what?" She shouted. The man was panting heavily due to the torture he has been getting. "About t..th..the gang's activity and deals. I can't say the name."
She didn't have any reaction on her face listening it. She turned and got out from the dark cell but said to guards "kill the trash".

She was walking back to her office with a person behind who was walking fiercely like her.
???-"why didn't you ask the name Alyssa?"
Alyssa-"what's the point of asking when I already know Sene.
Sene was her secretary but only professionally. For Alyssa,sene is a right hand, the only person she can trust.
Sene understood that Alyssa has a plan behind her doing so she can't think about questioning her as she know Alyssa the best. Alyssa entered her office and sene stood outside knowing to not to go inside without permission .
Sene-"why do I feel like this game is finally the start of her eternal revenge"
______________________________

The big dark black antique gate opened. The name plate on the side of the long wall hanged graciously written Varen's. The shiny black rolls Royce just entered the property of Varen's. She stepped out from it with her whole branded edition walking elegantly how a woman of rich household vibes,well she is.
"Welcome miss" the head butler with some maids welcomed her.
She walked further in the mansion sitting on the couch of this big hallroom. The butler whispered something on maid's ear and the maid quickly run from there.
"Young miss we have a new tea from London ,would you like to try it?" The butler asked. She just swayed her hand answering a no. The butler moved back understanding his young miss. Suddenly a lady in her thirties wearing a knee length burgandy velvet dress walked downstairs through the stairs.
"Heard Ms.Roben is here?" She sarcastically said indicating the unexpected guest who was on the lavishing couch. Alyssa stood up removing her Ray ban sunglasses.
"Well felt good to see you r still alive Ms.Varen."
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"You shouldn't. Don't you think after all, "karma is a bitch ?"
" What are you trying to say Alyssa?what are you here for?"

"Well this is one of my dear home . Can't I come?" She smirked knowing she ignited the fire. The lady called Ms.varen was about to say but a voice from behind stopped her.
"Used to be but not anymore".
"Oh! So I have the blessings of seeing Ms.Rebecca?" She dramatically said.
"You better be shut and get lost!" She anger snapped but as soon as she said that sene took out her gun and pointed at her.
"How dare you talk to boss like that?"seeing this ms.Varen shouted at Alyssa to leave her dear daughter. Alyssa just stood their with a proud smirk and ordered sene to put her gun down . Sene hesitated but did.
Alyssa walked closer to ms.Varen and her daughter.
"Still you didn't changed Lily Varen. You r still the same. She whispered the last word in her ear. "A shameless bitch" hearing this Ms.varen's eyes were about pop out thinking about such a insult. Her daughter snapped suddenly. "What you came for, you betrayer?" This word amused Alyssa.
"Betrayer?" She laughed leaving the voice echoing through the once silent house. "Well my lovely sister , you will soon know what kind of betrayer I am. I personally will make sure of that." Her last words and gaze sent shivers to Rebecca's body. Alyssa left from there with sene and bodyguards following her. But the Varen mansion was still shooked with a uninvited guest's doing. Seeing the shiny car going away Varen's youngest daughter stomped her feet. "I will kill this bloody bitch!" Her mother joined her. "I will crush her pride and see how she comes running back to me!

_____________________

#JR, the first chapter is finally out guys so make sure comment and vote. Stay tune to read it.
To be continued..