Chapter δύο

When the worst happens with you
Then the best you become
—who knows❣

When the Varen mansion gone mad at this show, the head person who missed the show was somewhere else was having thoughts about it. Well his dogs are not less to inform him.
"Mr.Varen,what do you think about it?" His secretary asked standing in the middle of his modern black and gold grand office.
"That what kind of jinie she got in her hand throughout these years". Mr.Varen was in a daze not knowing what his secretary asked about.
"Huh?Sir I am asking about the recent project that the share seems fine or should I..."
"Leave,I will call you later". He said rubbing his fingers on his forehead frustratingly after his wife just told about the recent drama played in the house.
"It was my fault,I should have killed her. I just hate her!

"I just hate each one of them. It makes my hand itchy to not kill them"
"Alyssa you and I both know that you can just finish them in one snap of your fingers."
"Yeah but that won't be fun right?"
Alyssa smirked while dazing outside but her eyes showed different kind of flame that made sure of her intention.
Alyssa just reached her villa. While getting out she told sene to go back to work and she will be seeing her for something later. Sene drove away. Alyssa walked inside her grand villa well worth to mention something that make jaws open. She walked inside while her bodyguards stayed outside. Alyssa is not what she shows to everyone not cuz of some secret but she is something that everyone can't imagine of being. Alyssa's way to become a successful and most importantly powerful person from a scratch is something highly appreciative. Well powerful is right but successful? How?
Alyssa is the boss of redart for only underworld but beside sene and her close guards anyone doesn't know who the hell is the boss of redart! She is a business woman in front of the whole world. More like you can say a damn rich tycoon. This is just a cover for her to hide her gang position.

______________________________
This is just a brief of her life what is meant to see from outside. Let's see how her inner personality gives us a peek from her.
"Money, that's what they love most hm?" Alyssa said sitting in her seat admiring the beautiful scenery from her office but with a sly smile.
"For sure!" Sene answered with a smirk.
"Then why don't we enjoy some shows in exchange of a expensive ticket?"
Sene seem to understand her scheme.
"Who?"
"I will take my personal revenge later but first let me destroy something they crave for. It's time for payback".

The top company's are always rival for each other. This is something we always have a guaranty for. So why not use a unreavealed pawn to shake the bass a little? The Varen's rival are many but most importantly who r powerful ,among them Duke's is a rival along Alyssa's company and another company which is not benefactor for Alyssa but saviour for Mr.Varen. so she is to choose a enemy in exchange to destroy another enemy.
" You know Sene they say, Enemies enemy is a friend. so let's go and make some new friends".

A bodyguard held the door of white Austin Mario and A lady in blue steeped out with her glasses on. She removed her glasses to read the words boldly written on the glass building- The Duke's. She walked inside behind following some black clothed men ensuring Every person that she is someone special. The lady wearing a company uniform with a formal look stood up to ask Alyssa but before she could Sene said to her. "We are from Roben's and we want to meet Mr.Duke."
The receptionist seemed hesitating to know that all on a sudden why a rival want to meet their boss?.
"Umm.. do you have any appointment Ms.Roben?"
Alyssa scoffed." Do I need any?"
"But mam without appointment you can't" Sene shutted her.
"Call your boss to say that ms.roben is here and we are coming. Which floor?"
"But mam!"
"I asked which floor?" Sene raised her eyebrows as a warning.
"T..top flo..floor thi..thirty eig..eight".
Alyssa walked right away to the elevator pressing the thirty eight floor button.
Soon they arrived at the top floor. As soon as the gate of elevator opened they spotted a girl in her twenties standing up from her desk supposed to be his secretary. Alyssa ignored her to go straight into Mr. Duke's office. When the girl tried to stop her two bodyguard banned her from following. Alyssa and Sene entered his office. There Mr.Duke was standing in front his glass wall facing his back to Alyssa.
"Isn't it violating rules to barging in someone's property without permission ms.Roben?"
"Surely it is Mr.Duke because rules are meant to broken"
"What are you here for Ms.Roben?"
"Oh! That was straight! Well wanted to see a friend. " She said snarkly.
"Friend? Then aren't you in the wrong place?" Mr. Duke's back is still faced to Alyssa. Alyssa walked round the table and stood beside Mr. Duke not facing him yet.
" I think not. How are you Mr. Duke?"
Mr.duke scoffed mockingly. "Well still alive after seeing you. What is the deal?"
"You know Mr. Duke, I came here hearing you are a sensible person but now" Mr. Duke turned towards Alyssa hearing her stop. "Now?" Alyssa faced him and said "Now I think it's true". Mr.Duke returned to his chair crossing his legs. "What came to you to have a friendship with your rival?"
"Ah uh! Not friendship but partnership. We know very well that our goals maybe different but enemy is one" Alyssa gestured Sene to speak.
"The whole past years Varen's shares are doubling yours to back you down. You tried to tie a deal with their dealers but they got them illegally before you. Now Your ship is sinking mr.duke."
"What's the point of telling me a well known story?"
Alyssa snarked at him.
"Well no point but benefits. I can help you climb up. I can get you the deals back."
"Why would I believe a enemy of my own and we both know it's not easy to snatch a cracked deal especially from the Varen's."
"Believe it or not,it's your headache. And who said I am going to snatch?"
Alyssa leaned closer to mr.duke " I am someone you had never imagined. Also I am not doing it without my benefit. So think about it mr.duke. I will wait for your say".

Alyssa left with Sene. But leaving a hard thinking mr.duke who thumped down on his seat reasoning about the agitated motive of Alyssa.

less he knew he is just a pawn in her game.

______________________________

#J.R, make sure to comment and vote. Stay tune to read further.
          To be continued....