Chapter πέντε

Loneliness is dangerous
It's addicting once you see
How peaceful it is that
You don't want to
Deal with people
-❣️
___________________________

shiny drops of heavy rain slapping the now blur glass harshly causing the only sound of breathing of two persons clear in the empty floor.

???: "long time no see. ms.varen ow! sorry ms.....Roben" the person said mockingly.

Alyssa's jaw clenched at the despised person.

"Title is not something that should be judged by someone who was strayed from it specially by you....Marin" Sassiness was clearly felt form her back as she was facing the blur glass.

Marin:"Yeah who would know that better than those who experienced that itself."

The pale yet charming face finally came in front of marin as she faced alyssa intimidatingly. Alyssa also glared her with sharp eyes showing she can't bear her presence around her.

"come to the point Marin. A person like you doesn't like to show your gratitude without any motive. we both know it."

Marin: O! too straight? aren't we?

"I was always." Alyssa said rolling her eyes annoyingly.

Marin started circling around alyssa with the arrogant face." Heard you are going back to varen's these days?"

alyssa: "You mean snapping back?" she said snarkly. A smirk appeared on her face conveying her intentions." I don't care about your doings marin. Precisely on my life you are nothing to me. I think you forgot that? Marin smiled in evil.

Marin:" oh! dear , no matter how much you want to erase me still once i was a part of your misery. you can't hate too much right?" she said frowning dramatically.

" Believe me i do." alyssa muttered. Seconds in silence passed by staring each other. Eyes showed nothing but mystery ocean of emotions. Connected yet so far.

"I want to destroy her life. Your revenge is also a part of my past. You can't forget that Alyssa." The woman in her forties said sternly.

"No. not my past! your own life is destroyed by him . Don't connect me to it. You were a way for me and i am enough grateful of you by not killing you after you showed your colors"Alyssa cracked her voice on her remembering her the bitter occurrings's.

" Your rage is not unfair. But I have waited so long and i won't give up this chance. Think about it Alyssa. I will wait for you." Marin stood to walk away but not before facing alyssa to show her determination. Alyssa stayed unfazed. Her expression didn't show any feeling of the blazing conversation.

Coming out the worn out building her guard came forward with a umbrella making her realize its still raining. Suddenly squinting her eyes she noticed someone - a little creature. Holding the umbrella making the guard back away she crossed the road to the opposite shelter near the little boy.

"Hey buddy! where is you mom?" Her expression soft obviously she didn't want to scare the little guy.

" um..My house is near. But its pouring so i can't go." The boy poutingly explained his stuck situation. Alyssa couldnt help but patting his head she pushed her umbrella on his hand. "Take it and go home quickly." The boy happily nodded.

"Thank you pretty sis."The little boy run with the umbrella.However before going alyssa got a flower from that cute human. As soon as he was out of her sight she throwed the flower away from her hand and wiped her had with her handkerchief.

For world it was not hard to see alyssa's good side but her worst is what everyone can't bear to see.

___________________________________________________

#this is the fifth chapter going on.

To be continued......