chapter τέσσερα

Don't take someone's silence for granted
It can be a sign of
an upcoming Storm.
-a vengeance

_____________________________

"Ahh!! y.ou...a.r.e..hurt...ing me. L..eav..e m..e please!". The little girl said begging while the other cruel hand was holding her hand hardly. "Hurting ? huh bitch let me show you what is pain?" she dragged her outside the huge garden of the mansion and threw her to the ground. she fell harshly and scratched her elbow flowing blood from it. "stand here all day on knees! don't you dare tome from here until i say so." she kneeled under the scorching sun dripping sweat from her forehead. crying and mumbling "Mom ! why did you leave me? please come back." the staffs were looking at the poor child with pity. But their hands were binded. They can not do anything even if they want cuz if so then they have to face a similar cruel situation like that .

The mother -daughter duo was chilling inside while the little poor girl was suffering for nothing. Time passed like a fly for them but for that girl every second was like needle in her bones. the sun was down removing a pain from her body but bruised knees, dry blood on her hands, body sticking with sweats is not peaceful at all. The mansion's big gate opened and the shining black car passed through it. She saw it knowing who it was. She used to hope before that person would be someone to care for her after her mother but how when he was the one causing her so much pain. a person she used to call DAD, a person who she used to feel safe now feel fear fear of him. The love for that parson died along her mother.

'whats she doing there?" that person finally noticed. His wife faked her whines and dramatically snickered at that little girl saying 'Your little trash had dropped my expensive clothes. so i gave her a punishment.' the daughter also joined in union ."Anyways she deserves it." those fatherly emotion which was never true, how can even feel pity for her? he ignored her pain just like everyone ignored her presence, her life was worth nothing. No one even knows about her. This unknown girls cries were always unheard to the world. They closed every corner of her darkness so that no light can reach her and she never learns to fly. Actually there was no person alive to make her learn to fly.

standing in front of that person she feels disgusted to even state a relation with . "Alyssa!stop causing trouble. Be grateful enough that i am keeping you here." she looked at him in disbelief. How can a Father say this to his blood. "Kendric darling! why we are even bothering with this trash. why don't you something about her, you know get rid of her" she said smirking viciously looking into her splitted teary eyes. Hundreds of pain war broke her in such a span of time which wasn't even worth to count.

shiny drops dripped through perfect flesh with her eyes closed. Hands clutched the silver glass of alcoholic liquid remebering in fury. "I will make them pay Mom. this is a vow of a revenge seeking daughter."

Gazing the dark red beverage in her hand she chuckled silently. Those shiny lights of city on her face through the glass on her glossy eyes made her looking like lioness on hunt. But less we know this hunt is not a hunger but a revenge , A VICIOUS REVENGE.

#JR, this is the fourth chp going on. Hope you guys enjoy.

        To be continued.....