C H A P T E R 1

"Sakura-chan!"

That voice.

"Open your eyes!"

Naruto.

"Don't leave me!"

I'm sorry.

"Please..don't.."

Emerald orbs were struggling to be kept open. A pink haired kunoichi was laying down on the ground, gasping for air.

"No.."

Sakura raised her hand, placing it on Naruto's cheeks. "Sorry".

"NO!"

Take care...Naruto. The hand fell on the ground making a thud sound.

"SAKURA CHAAN!"

.....................................................................

She opened her eyes. "Where am I?" Looking around, Sakura frowned seeing that she's in a park. Making sure not to hurt herself,she slowly move her feet to stand up that's when she realised her wounds are gone and her clothes are as good as new. Feeling an approaching presence, Sakura put her guards up and took a battle stance. But she soon frowned at the man passing in front of her. The chakra felt lower than the civilians in her village.

Sakura snapped out of her thoughts, she called the man decided to ask him about this unfamiliar place. The man only answered her that they're in a place called Japan.

Sending chakra to her feet she jumped on top of the closest building to get a better view of the place. The man gaped at the pink haired stranger. "What the hell are those?" she saw many blocks with tires moving on some kind of black path that has white lines on it. Sakura continues to inspect her surrounding, leaping on top of buildings.

When a crowd of people caught her attention, she glanced down to see a few people wearing costumes surrounding some sort of slime. Sakura jump down to get a better view "what's that?".

"T-t-that's a v-villain" a boy with dark green hair answered her. She enhanced her sight with chakra and saw a boy being caught by the slime "Ka-kacchan!! I need to help him!" Sakura glanced beside her but the boy has already ran in to save his friend. She facepalmed herself before joining him.

Sakura grab the boy's leg and pulled it with raw strength. The green haired boy look at her, surprised. But soon the villain started to pull Sakura in. When Sakura was almost pulled completely, a muscular man landed in front of them. "do not worry! Why? I am here!" he punched the villain and held both of their hands to prevent them from flying because of the wind pressure.

After a while, it started to rain. "As expected of All Might!! He changed the weather with only a punch!" the crowd cheered for him. Sakura and the green haired boy were forced to knelt down and hear the nagging of these people called heroes. While the 'Kacchan' boy was brought to a hospital.

.....................................................................

The boy bowed continuously to Sakura asking for forgiveness. She waved her hands in front of her "it's okay, I was the one who followed you" Sakura flashed a smile towards him and stretch out her hand "I'm Sakura Haruno. Nice to meet you". "I-I'm I-Izuku Mi-midoriya. Nice to m-meet y-you too Haruno-san" Izuku shake her hands, blushing. 'cute' sakura thought.

"Let's walk together! I'm new so I don't have any friends" Izuku nodded his head rather quickly. "Ano...Izuku-kun, who is the muscular man before?" Izuku blushed "I-izuku?" Sakura quickly apologize "ahh I'm sorry!! Where I'm from, we always call someone using their first name" Izuku shakes his head saying that it's okay. "Y-you d-don't know All Might??" he asked, Sakura shakes her head. "All Might is the number one hero!! I'm aspiring to be just like him, smiling while saving people...blablabla" Sakura sweat drop at the mumbling Izuku. She puts her hands on his mouth to stop him. Izuku blushed realising his fanboy side gets a little too far.

But before she could ask more a voice came calling Izuku, they look in front seeing a skinny man with yellow hair "who is that?" Sakura asked Izuku, he scratched his neck awkwardly "t-t-that's my uncle, I gotta go he's calling me" Izuku waved, Sakura replied it with a nod.

Once Sakura was alone, she gathered her thoughts. 'so am I in another dimension?? But how?? I'm supposed to be dead'. She touched her forehead, 'might as well work on the seal that tsunade shishou teach me', "but I need to find a place to stay". Shrugging her shoulders, Sakura climbed on a tree high enough so nobody can bother her.

(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)

Yayy!! Just to remind you...the pairing is Shoto Todoroki and Sakura Haruno. If you don't like it then don't read it!