C H A P T E R 11

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)"
"Sakura(talking)"/"Sakura(talking)"
'Sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)

The day after League of Villains attacked USJ, school was closed temporarily. Today will be the day where the students are coming back to school.

Ruffling his hair as he woke up early as usual, Shoto always have trouble sleeping, causing him to get only a few hours of sleep. Letting out a groan as he rubbed his sore eyes, after lying for a few minutes, the boy started getting ready for school.

................................................…….……..........

6:45am

Opening the door, he was met with the familiar empty class. Shoto walked towards his seat, sitting silently as he started to looked around the class uninterestedly. As he roamed his eyes all over the class, Shoto found himself staring at the empty seat beside him. His mind wandered back to the recent incident, he remembered the moment when they stared into each other's eyes. The emerald orbs was surprisingly comforting him.

Then he remembered the words that he said to her "But it's even more dangerous there. I could protect you here"  tittering to himself, Shoto shook his head trying to pushed the thoughts away. But then every moment when he touched her flashed before his eyes, when she called out to him for comfort and he drew circles to calm her down, when he could feel her warm breath tickling his neck. The boy's eyebrows twitched as he remembered the time when she lean on Kirishima. An unfamiliar feeling erupted inside him.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Shoto shook his head 'What the heck is wrong with me?'. The sound of the door opening pulled him back to reality. Groaning internally, he crossed his arms and look out through the window, only to looked back at the voice calling him "Oh! Todoroki!" There stood Kirishima smiling at him as he greet the two-toned boy cheerily. "How's Sakura?" hearing her name, Shoto replied his question with a glare making the redhead shrunk slightly. Satisfied at the reaction, he turned his head away from him.

................................................…….……..........

Turning his gaze at the sound of a chair being pulled beside him, he watched as the pinkette sat down on the chair, placing her head on the table and closed her eyes as usual.

Feeling a pair of eyes staring at her, Sakura opened her own and turned to face the boy beside her, "Morning Sho-kun". Said boy hummed in response, "Are you okay?" Shoto knew he isn't someone who ask things like that, yet he did, without knowing why. "Mmn I'm feeling as good as new!" hearing her response, he nodded his head slightly before turning his gaze away from her.

................................................…….……..........

"The UA sports festival is drawing near."

Sakura stared at the bandaged Aizawa. After hearing what he said, she raised her eyebrows slightly.

'UA sports festival?? Anything you know?'
'Nope... I'm just as clueless as you are.'

"Wait a minute! Sensei, is it really okay to have the sports festival after the USJ attack? What if the villains strike again?" Kaminari raised his hand as he exclaimed seriously.

Sighing, Aizawa explained with a bored voice "Apparently, they think of it as UA showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years."