C HA P T E R 10

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)"
"Sakura(talking)"/"Sakura(talking)"
'Sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)(๑•﹏•)

Continuing from last chapter...

'Sakura... Don't you feel something's off?'
'What?'
'Think about it. The crowd earlier were just a bunch of normal people. I doubt they are strong enough to broke the barrier. You saw the barrier, it's impossible to break it that easily.'

Sakura let her words sunk in. Realising what inner had told her, she looked towards the main gate seeing the principal with three other people standing in front of it while discussing about something.

Present...

The pinkette turned her attention to the class when she saw Aizawa getting out of his sleeping bag. "For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors. Me, All Might and one more person--"

Sero raised his hand making Aizawa stopped "Excuse me! What'll we be doing?"

The eraser hero took out some kind of card with 'rescue' written down "Disasters, shipwrecks and anything in between. It's rescue training". With that being said, excitement erupted in class. Except for a certain kunoichi, slumping her shoulders, Sakura groan internally.

'Mendokusai...'
'You really are becoming more like Shika, it's terrifying'

"You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too."

"The training spot is a bit far from here. So we're taking the bus". Aizawa walked out of the classroom after saying a "get ready in ten minutes".

'ANBU?'
'Pssh... it's better than the PE clothes. So yeah.'

.......................................................................

"Izu-kun!" The pinkette called out, walking towards the said boy, she realised that he's wearing the PE clothes. Before Sakura could ask, Uraraka came from behind them spouting out the exact same question she had in mind. Izuku scratched the back of his head awkwardly telling them that his costume were ripped up during the previous combat training.

Suddenly a high pitched whistling interrupted them "Class 1-A gather around!" Iida's voice shouted commandingly.

"Form two lines by your student numbers!" They followed his command, forming two lines while waiting for the bus. The bus that came was different from what Iida had expected. Letting out a gasp, the four eyes brood at the corner of the bus "Shoot, I didn't think it would be this type of bus. There was no point in lining up, huh?"

Sakura realised that she's the last one who got in the bus. Looking around, she saw the seats near Izuku are all taken.

'ughh, is it my bad day?'

She walked further into the bus and saw an empty seat beside the two-toned boy. The pinkette was about to sit until she realised that he's sleeping, deciding to asked for permission before sitting, she poke the boy's shoulder.

Groaning, Shoto cracked opened his eyes and saw Sakura staring at him. He stared back at her with his half-closed eyes. It felt like hours for him but surprisingly he wasn't annoyed. Without realising, the two-toned boy was losing focus of other things except for the pair of emerald orbs staring at his heterochromia ones.