C H A P T E R 2

Sakura walks around, it's been a week since she's here. She had managed to get a part time job of babysitting a cat and had also found an abandoned house. It's not very big but it's just enough for her. Sakura repaired the house until it looked new. Climbing on her usual tree, she start her usual meditation routine. Not realising two presence walking near her.

"DEKU YOU SHITHEAD!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" a blond haired boy yelled at the poor Izuku . "K-k-kacchan I'm g-going t-to the g-grocery s-store" Izuku stuttered out. "I DON'T FUCKING CARE! JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY" Izuku stepped aside. Before the blond boy walk away "if you're just going to make noise then go away..I need to concentrate shannaro" Sakura said annoyed. "H-Haruno-san" upon hearing her name, she glanced down "ahh Izuku!!" Sakura jump down from the tree, landing gracefully and hugs Izuku making him blushed.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!" she glanced behind Izuku to see the 'kacchan' guy. Sakura rolled her eyes annoyed at his attitude but still stretch out her hand "Sakura Haruno". "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR NAME CHERRYBITCH!!"(okay literally I don't know what to call sakura sooo Don't be mad) Sakura felt her eyes twitch at the nickname he gave her "WHAT THE HECK SPIKEYASS" Izuku starts to panic at the argument. He pushed them both away from each other.

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO PUSHED ME IDIOT" Izuku flinched slightly at the tone, "h-haruno-san I'm so-sorry a-about kacchan..h-his n-name is Katsuki Bakugou" Bakugou glared at Izuku "WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TELL HER THAT??" Sakura glared at Bakugou "shut up Spikeyass" Bakugou glared at Sakura one last time before stomping away from them.

"Izuku!! Long time no see" Sakura smiled at him once Bakugou was gone, "y-yeah H-haruno-san" Sakura frowned "call me Sakura, shannaro!" He blushed "o-okay Sa-sakura-chan" Sakura smiled, "you reminded me of Hinata" Izuku had no Idea who this Hinata might be but he just smiled.

"Young Midoriya!" All Might landed behind them making both of them jump slightly. "All Might!! What are you doing here??" before All Might could answer, smokes start to surround him and the skinny guy came out. Sakura panic "Where's All Might!!" Izuku and the skinny guy sighed knowing they have a long explanation to tell.

.....................................................................

Sakura tried to process everything that they had told her. "So...you are All Might??" the skinny guy nodded, "please keep this a secret" Izuku plead, "of course shannaro!" Sakura smiled but then Izuku remembered something "Sakura-chan...how come you didn't know All Might before?" Sakura sweat drop at the question.

'how am I going to answer??'

'inner? You there?'

She tried to reach inner for the first time since she got here but sadly there's no answer. So Sakura decided to tell them the truth. "U-umm...you see...actually...I am from another world..in the other world I'm a ninja from the hidden leaf village" All Might and Izuku gaped at her "please keep this a secret" they nod. All Might ask her "how do you got here?" Sakura shrugged her shoulders "in my real world..I died but then I woke up a week ago and saw myself at a park".

"I got an Idea!! How about you enroll into UA with young Midoriya!" All Might suggested, Izuku nodding his head in agreement "but-" Sakura was cut off by All Might saying "Don't worry I'll talk to the principal but I'll need to tell him about your secrets..are you okay with that?" Sakura hesitated but she agreed at last. At least she could meet new people.

Just then...All Might look at the two youngsters in front of him with sparkling eyes, making Sakura and Izuku nervous. "Then... let's train together for the entrance exam!!".

.....................................................................

After speaking with the principal, All Might traine--or should I say tortured both of them to prepare for the upcoming entrance exam.

(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)(。◕‿◕。)

Shannaro sorry if it's bad!!