C H A P T E R 21

Reading guide:
"Inner sakura(talking)"
'inner sakura (thoughts)'
"Sakura(talking)"/"Sakura(talking)"
'Sakura(thoughts)'/'Sakura(thoughts)'

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Hosu General Hospital,

"Sacchan," a voice called out to her. Sakura turned to the restless Izuku. She sighed and gave him a comforting smile, "Morning Izu-kun." Shoto slowly sat up from his bed and ruffled his hair "Were you able to sleep, Midoriya?"

Izuku forced a chuckle "Not really." Hearing his response, he sighed and massage his temples "Me neither." Then he shifted his gaze towards the only girl in the room, "How about you, Sakura?" She slowly shakes her head as a response.

Shoto keeps his eyes on her even though she tore her gaze away from him. Last night, she suddenly reappeared with her wrist and knee wounded. He tried asking her what happened but she kept on turning the question around back to them.

"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing huh?" Izuku said. Which Shoto agreed, he praises Iida saying that it's amazing how he was able to keep on facing him after all the murderous intent directed towards him. Sakura kept quiet and observed their conversation from her place.

"I don't want you to be gone just yet..."

He stopped giggling and his face turned serious "Say...how about you join us?"

She furrowed her eyebrows in frustration 'What the hell is wrong with that guy?'

The door to their room slid open, showing Gran Torino and another guy walking in the room. "Oh, are you wounded kids awake?" Said Sorahiko. The old man stomped towards Izuku "Kid, I've got lots of complaints about you!" Then he turned to face her "And you too kid! Don't forget about my broken floor!" Sakura grimaced and gave him an awkward chuckle.

"But before that, you've got a visitor." Gran Torino faces the door, as if in cue, a huge figure walked in.

'Is that a dog?'

"Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae"

Her jaw dropped 'Chief??' Iida and Shoto stood up, she followed on instinct. Izuku struggles to stand with his injured legs.

"Oh, you can just stay seated, woof."

'WOOF?'

"Pfft- uhuk uhuk..." Sakura covered her mouth with her fist. Forcing down the smile on her face, Gran Torino shot her a warning look.

'That was a close one. He's the chief. Respect, Sakura'

'AHAHAHAHAH-'

Her eye twitched in annoyance hearing inner guffawed in her head without a care in the world. Subsequently putting up her mental shield to block the voice. She then exhaled a breath to stay composed. Izuku glanced at her from the corner of his eyes, his lips twitched ever so slightly.  

"You must be the UA students who brought down the Hero Killer right?" Tsuragamae asked with an air of authority around him. That's to be expected since he's the chief, Sakura mused. She heard Shoto's voice answering him before any of them could say anything "Yes." She wonders why the chief came all this way regarding the incident. It must be a pretty big deal then.

'Of course it is. Four teenagers just brought down one extremely dangerous killer,' she huffed internally at the thought. Plus, she suspected, Stain must have been on the wanted list for so long now.