Chap 19

I kept calling the VKs but none were picking "Come on" I said as the phone rings, "Damn it" I said as it goes straight to voicemail "I hope they are okay" I said walking to Evie house still drench with enchanted lake water.

I knocked at the door waited for at one of them. It's been at least five minutes but no one opened the door. I sucked my teeth and went for the extra key other the rug. Open the door to see no one home "Dizzy!" I called out "Squeaky! Squirmy!" I kept telling everyone names but no one answered I kept cheeking around but saw the first three I called out sleeping "Shit. I was too late" I said looking around the room.

I jump when I heard my phone ringing I picked up the phone "Hello?"

"Janice, you're okay"

"Yeah I am. Where are you guys?"

"We just came back from the Isle"

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"Okay, well I was about to leave Evie house"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because Audrey has The Queen's crown and The scepter"

"Oh. I been knew that"

"How?"

"She did a little visit in Jane's party but don't worry I got away since the enchanted lake protected us"

"Us?"

"Oh yeah. Me and Jane went to the lake and now we are soaking wet. Well just a little"

"Carlos?"

"Oh. I have to go"

"Okay. Well I'll see you soon. Bye love"

"Bye be safe and stay there in Evie's house I'll see you soon"

"Okay bye now"

I hang up and sat down in a chair watching over the three kids who are in deep sleep.

•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•

Mal POV

We made back to Auradon with Uma, Harry, and Gil. Us three, Evie, Carlos, and I tried to call everyone

"They're asleep" Evie said "Everyone"

"I can't get Ben" I said giving up on calling him "Or dizzy or Doug" Evie added as Carlos went away "Carlos?"
"I got to Janice. She's at Evie house" He explains

"Is that Auradon Prep?"
"Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you're going to love it"
"Yes"

I kept trying to get some signal to Call Ben but it's not working at all "Come on" I said trying again "Guys" Uma and I warned the two boys at the same time.

"Dude!" I heard Carlos called out "Dude, really?"

"What? It wasn't me, I swear"
"Okay. it was me"

"Hey, do you know what happened here?" Ask Carlos "Yup. Audrey showed up. She put everybody to sleep and the she turned some of them to-" dude got cut off by Evie "Guys. Hannah turned to stone"