Chap 23

"I'm sorry" Audrey said after going at the end of her bed "I wanted to hurt you both. I wanted to hurt all of you" She said as she looks at all of us

Mal went towards her grabbed her hands "I have owed you an apology for... A very long time now"

"And so have I" Ben agreed

"And perhaps, I have owed you one, too" Queen Leah cuts in. She curtsied at Mal as Mal did it back.

Adam told the guards to get Hades, "Oh, yeah" Hades said, they took him outside in the hallway and Mal went after them to probably talk to her dad. I followed her to look at the scene that was going to happen

"Dad!" I heard her say "I'm gonna have to miss you all over again"

"Thanks for a glimpse of the sun" be smiled, Mal went towards him and kissed him in the cheek. He turned back around and gave her his ember. I got good a place to watch so...

He winked at her as Mal just watched him leave "Mal" I called out for her. She turned look at me. I bring my arms out for a hug. She went towards me and hugged me "I actually like your dad. I " I whispered to her as we went side to side

She laughs, "Like I actually don't see him as a villain" I told her as we separated from the hug, "Me too" she told me as she look back where he used to be
°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·°·

It was later on that day for Mal and Ben's engagement party which was outside Auradon Prep.

"Oh there they are" I said as I saw them coming. They played the trumpet as they both waved at everyone as we all cheered and bowed down or curtsied.

They both went up the balcony, "Lady Mal and I wanna thank you for celebrating our engagement with us today" Ben started "I couldn't be prouder or happier to call you my Queen. So... Raise your glasses" We all did "To our future Queen of Auradon"

"To our Queen of Auradon" We all said and took a sip of our drinks

"Speech, your Special-ness" Carlos spoke up

"Speech, your fancy one" Jay then said with a deep voice which made all of us laugh.

Mal stayed quick made Evie look at us concerned, "I can't" Mal spoke up, the people behind us gasp when she said that "I can't be Queen of Auradon"

Ben and Mal turn to each other to talk privately and Mal turn back to the crowd in front of her "We made a decision..." She paused "To close the barrier forever. And it was my idea but it's wrong"

"I've learned... that you can't in fear... because it doesn't actually protect you from anything" She sadly chuckled "You never Know where the bad is gonna come from and you never know where the heroes are gonna come from either without Uma and her pirates, Auradon would be gone."

"And without Hades... My father... Audrey would be gone." She started which made everyone gasp... Again "We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from and that's why I can't be Queen of just Auradon, I have to be Queen of the Isle, too."

"And it's time that we take the barrier down forever"

"We can't do that"
"It's up to us, Dad"

"I choose to be a King who moves forward. It's time for forgiveness. It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down!" Ben announced