Chap 14

"Um no one screams at my mother" I said going forwards but Carlos stopped me from attacking both Ben and Uma "Ben's been spelled" Mal exclaims "Uma found your spell book" Evie said as Mal nodded

"Ben" Mal said going to them "Ben. Look at me"

"No, look at me. You love me, remember?" Uma argued "No, you don't"

"Yes, you do"

"Ben, look at me."

"Bring down the barrier now!" Demand Uma "I do not take orders from you" Mom argued

"Ben" Uma said

"Ben" Mal said "I never told you that I loved you because I thought that I wasn't good enough and I thought that it was only a matter of time before you realize that yourself"

"But, Ben that's me." Mal said pointing at the painting behind him as he turned around to see it she continues, "Im part Isle and part Auradon. "

"Ben, eyes over here"

"And, Ben you've always known who we were and who we can be."

"Don't listen to her."

"Ben," Mal said getting his attention, "I know what love feels like now" she sighs "Ben. Of course I love you. Ben, I've always loved you"

She went forwards him and kissed Ben,  we all awed at them as Uma is shocked. I teared up at how perfect they are. Ben smiles, "Mal" he said as he leaned over and connected their foreheads together, "True loves kiss-" Evie said "-Works every time" I finish with her

Uma was angry, "Ugh! Give it to me" she said lunching over my mom, "Guards! Seize her!"

Uma ran over to the side of the boat and was about to jump of but Mal stopped her, "No! No, stop!" We all ran over there

"Uma, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain." Mal tried to reasoned her, "And you have to believe me because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something that you really want" Uma necklace started glowing, she still turned over and jumped off, "No, no! Uma!"

"Uma!"

We all looked over the edge to see her if she was okay, the water then started rumbling and turned into a tornado, the water stated rising up more and spin faster. We all had to look up because it was getting higher then all out of nowhere we all was splash by water getting wet.

We all went back to the edge to see Uma turned into a octopus like her mother, Ursula, "True loves kiss won't defeat this" Uma said

"The world will know my name!" She said moving and tried to hit is with one of her tentacles, one half went down and the other stayed up, but the second one everyone went down.

Mal went over to the side and started breathing fast, "Mal?" Ben asked she looked over him and as in cue purple smoke started coming out from under her, she came out of the smoke as a dragon. Uma laughed as she looks at her.

Mal screeched and blew a fire ball out of her dragon mouth, Uma moved out the way for she can't get hit. She went to hit Mal with her tentacle, Mal moved back to not get hit with hit

"Come on, Mal! Let's finish this once and for all" Uma screamed, Mal breathed Fire out of her mouth and went towards to Uma but missed, Uma did the same thing as last time.

We all leaned back as Mal flew back kind of lower than we expected, She blew fire again but straight at Uma but still missed Bec Uma went under the water. She came back up the surface and a big wave went towards as got more wet, we all went to the Left then Right all screaming. Ben went over the edge and roared he turned and gave his crown to Carlos and his jacket to Jay.