FIGHT

The boar headed man rushed over to the class, holding his serrated swords to his sides before he jumped up into the air and raising them, intent on cutting down Kirishima first. The redhead quickly brought his arms up, hardening his body with his Quirk just as the blades made contact, shattering instantly. The boar man let out a yell of shock before he jumped back away, inspecting his swords as he landed.

You BASTARD!" He yelled out, tossing the broken blades away. "It took me ages to find those things!" With that, he ran up to the 'manly' student in a crouched stance before he dropped down, sliding towards him. Kirishima reacted fast and jumped over him, causing him to slide behind him before he got back up. Again, he ran towards him, but he was quickly stopped when Iida rammed his shoulder into him.

"Stop this right now, villain!" The spectacled young man yelled. "As a student of the Hero Course, I won't let you continue your violent actions!"

"Huh?! What're ya talking about?!" The pig-headed man exclaimed. "You're fighting me too! That means you're also violent! Now shut up and fight!" He threw a low punch, which the Engine quirk user avoided, avoiding the attack as Shouji grabbed their opponent from behind. The young man struggled in the six-armed grasp, roaring angrily before he moved up the mask, enough to allow him to bite his holder's arm.

Shouji yelled out in pain as he let go of the enemy, who performed a roundhouse kick that sent him back. As the taller young man got his balance back, he intercepted a low strike from his opponent, just Ojiro jumped off his back to deliver a strike at the enemy, who rolled out of the way before he was hit by the blond's tail.

Thinking fast, the pig-headed boy grabbed Ojiro's tail and swung him at Shouji, knocking them away. The pigman snorted in satisfaction before he crouched down, avoiding Tsuyu's tongue as it shot from behind him. He then grabbed the appendage, clenching his fist as hard as he could before he felt the girl trying to get her limb away. He yanked the tongue, pulling Tsuyu close to him before he landed a right hook to her face and knocking her back.

Uraraka and Satou were the next to try and fight him, doing their best to land a blow on their opponent, who returned with extremely low blows. 'This guy!' Uraraka thought. 'His attacks are way too low! It's almost like we're fighting...'

From her point of view, the young man's appearance changed, becoming...

'A wild boar!' Uraraka thought. There was no way to explain this guy's fighting style. It truly was like an animal, and just as unpredictable. There was no way to know exactly where he could hit! All she could do was try to deflect the blows.

Sadly, he was finally able to land a blow on her abdomen, causing her to lose her breath. What happened next shocked her and Satou, as the pig-headed young man somehow crawled on her, twisting and turning before he jumped off her back towards the larger student and knocking him down. "Pretty amazing, aren't I? Pretty amazing, aren't I?!" He yelled out as he leaped off of his opponent's body.

'The ego of this guy!' The class simultaneously thought.

"Check this out!" He said, leaning his torso back until he was able to tuck his head between his feet, grabbing his ankles and laughing maniacally as he did so.

"What the hell?!" Momo exclaimed, feeling sick from this strangers feats.

The pig-headed boy stood back up, still laughing before he pointed at himself with his thumb. "Come on, are you guys even trying?!" He yelled out, angering some of the more hot-tempered students.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YA SAY, YOU PORKY PIECE OF SHIT?!" Bakugou yelled out as explosions erupted from his hands in anger. "THAT'S IT, I'M TURNING YOU TO BACON!" The temperamental blond positioned his hands behind him before large explosions erupted from the hands, blasting himself towards his target, who leaned back before throwing up a high kick, knocking Bakugou down, but the blond caught himself and flipped back up before he rushed towards the pig-headed youth, swinging his hands at his opponent, igniting explosions as the wild young man dodged and redirected the blows.