Dorm Chaos!!!

"MIDORIYA!!!!" The class screamed.

"NOOOOO!!!" Kaminari and Mineta cried on their knees.

"This cannot be happening!" Gasped the class reps, Iida and Yaoyorozu.

"Yes!" Whispered Ochaco. Tsu raised an eyebrow at her friends odd reaction to living with the animal. "I mean, oh no this is terrible" she said sarcastically, trying to hide her happiness for Deku.

"WHY?!" Shouted a pissed off Jirou, she still hadn't forgiven him for the black eye.

"Principal Nezu decided he'll be put under the schools care and All Might requested for him to be in the hero course. I hate this as much as you but we couldn't just leave him the forest" Aizawa said in tired tone as per usual.

"Well you should of left him" Scoffed an annoyed Todoroki, "Shut the fuck up icy hot!" Bakugou growled in his 'rival's' face, still annoyed at the fact he only used half his quirk in their sports festival bout.

"But sir Midoriya doesn't have a quirk" Said Ojiro, kind of confused why they let him in, "Well first, you all got your asses handed to him, and you also all worked as a team, which is more disappointing." Aizawa said with clear irritation in his eyes as his students held their heads low.

"Secondly, he does have a quirk"

"WHAT?!"

"Recovery girl did some tests on him, turns out because he didn't live in the right environment, his quirk never manifested properly" Replied Aizawa, The students were taken back by the statement, quirks couldn't develop because of your surroundings?

Izuku had been more cocky and arrogant since joining U.A. All because of one particular meeting.

Principal Office, 2 Days Ago

"Hello Izuku Midoriya" greeted Principal Nezu, seated at his desk, "I'm glad we could finally me-" He was rudely cut off my Deku laughing, as he spun around on his chair, "Holy Shit! These are awesome!"

"You're serious?!" Nighteye growled over to All Might, Who sweated from embarrassment.

"Kid, could you chill out?" Said Gran Torino, Who kept his professional demeanour but could admit the kid was lively and found it quite amusing.

"What's this about?" Grunted the boar boy, placing both feet on the desk, like he was back on his mountain.

"GET YOUR FEET OFF THERE!" Nighteye jumped up from his desk, his veins popped with rage at All Might's chosen soon-to-be-successor, "THIS IS U.A PROPERTY! DONT YOU DARE SCUF IT!"

"YOU WANNA FIGHT FOUR EYES?!" Midoriya growled, jumping off his seat, rolling up his sleeves and puffing out his chest.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOUNG MIDORIYA, YOU SURE ARE A FUNNY ONE!" All Might began patting the delinquent's back, "What ya talking about old man?!" Midoriya grunted, striking a blow to number one hero's pride.

"Mr Midoriya, we would like to give you an offer" said Nezu, "What kind of offer?" Modoriya raised his eyebrow wondering it could be about.

Suddenly smoke began emitting from All Might, the more game out, the more he shrunk, "What's the old man doing? Does he know Mist breathing or something?" Deku questioned.

Then in a big puff off smoke, All Might was gone and there was Toshinori Yagi, "WHAT THE FUCK SHIT?!!" Shouted Midoriya, believing the 'old man' exploded.

The skinny figure began speaking in between coughs, "Its...Okay.Young Midoriya...I'm fine"

"What the?" Deku muttered, as he stood there dumbfounded. "You see young man, I've been inflicted with a severe injury that reduces my time with using my powers, I had my stomach taken out" Toshinori lifted up his shirt, revealing a dark purple scar near his lungs. Midoriya had his fair share of injuries in his time in the woods, but that was disgusting.