Hot Springs

The young toddler waddled towards the wooden shack that he remembered the old man living in, remembering how the nice old man was to him, even after his mama tried to fight him. Even during that, the old man didn't try to hurt mama, instead, he gave her some berries he had, making her leave him alone. After that, he got closer to the old man, who was surprised to see him, but he didn't ask any questions.

Soon, he saw the old man sitting on his porch, a bowl of berries next to him, causing the toddler to gasp in delight. The toddler ran up to the old man, his mask covering up his smile as the old man noticed him.

"Ah, hello again, young child!" He greeted. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" The toddler let out a grunt of agreement, grabbing a small fistful of berries before moving his mask up to devour them, covering his mouth in berry juices. The old man smiled at the youth enjoying his meal with vigor, patting his head as the young boy grinned.

However, on the stray cloth that was hanging behind the toddler's loincloth, the old man noticed some writing on it. Curious, he reached out to grab it before reading the text. "Midoriya... Izuku?" He said in a questioning voice, getting the attention of the boar-headed baby.

The old man looked at the toddler, who looked at him curiously, a berry still in his hands. "Could that be your name, Midoriya Izuku?" The elder asked in a low voice. Does the young boy even know about this? Can he even read?

"Miowiya... Ijuk!"

The old man looked at the toddler in surprise. Did he just speak? This is the first time he's ever heard the youth speak, and as if to confirm it, the toddler spoke again. "Miowiya Ijuk!"

"You... you CAN speak!" The elder said excitedly. "You know your name!" With a hearty laugh, he picked up the young Izuku, who kept on repeating his own name through peals of laughter of excitement.

Soon, everything went white, disappearing into nothing until...

Midoriya Izuku suddenly woke up, blinking rapidly until everything became clear. He saw the old man again... when he first spoke his name.

The calmness was then replaced by confusion. What was he doing on the ground? Why was he asleep? And who put this weird grey leaf on him?

Soon, the memories of getting his ass handed came flooding back in, and Izuku's calm face quickly snapped into a glare.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" He yelled out, leaping out of the makeshift blanket and scaring class 1-A as they turned to look at him. "Gagh, he woke up!" Kaminari yelled as the wild youth began chasing him.

"Fight me, fight me! We ain't done yet!" Izuku screamed in anger as Kaminari ran, complaining all the way. "Damn, he just got back up from a concussion and he's ready for round two?!"

Kaminari ran around the set of tables before spotting Kirishima a few feet away, letting out a panicked scream as he ran behind and grabbed him by the shoulders. "Kiri, you're my meat shield, protect me!"

Midoriya jumped onto the table, glaring at Kirishima "YOU BASTARD! YOU OWE ME TWO NEW SWORDS" He exclaimed, a tick mark on his forehead.

"I'm sorry dude, but you attacked me first, which isn't very manly" Kirishima responded "But why don't you have something to eat, you must be starving" he pointed towards the food.

This, however, did little to calm Midoriya down, rather, it put an arrogant smirk on his face. "I don't care about this stupid food!"

Ochaco looked at the young man in front of her with a quizzical expression before her eyes widened as if she realized something important. "I get it!" She said, "You're too weak to eat properly!"