My Hero!!!

"WHAT!"

Both class 1.A and 1.B froze in complete shock, they didn't know how to process the fact the strongest guy there had no power.

"We lost to a guy who doesn't even have a quirk! How?" Kaminari began rolling on the floor crying, he never felt more embarrassed in his life.

"My dad abused me for all my life to become the strongest AND I LOSE TO A QUIRKLESS MORON!" Todoroki shouts, letting his flames out in rageful fit.

"Holy shit! This is.....embarrassing" Kirishima held his head low, followed by class 1.A.

"HAHAHAHA! You lost to a quirkless lose-Argh!" Monoma coughed up blood and LITERALLY nearly died of laughter, from his broken ribs fucking up his lungs "You lost to him too you idiot" Kaibara followed.

"BULLSHIT!!!!" Bakugou growled to his lungs maximum "DEKU! YOU SLICED A ROCK INTO FOUR PIECES WITH ONE MEASLY SLASH!! YOU DARE TELL ME THATS NOT A QUIRK!!!"

"Do you idiots not know Breathing techniques?" Izuku said, with a gloomy pissed off tone.

"Breathing what?" Kaminari said.

"No wonder you weaklings lost to me!" Izuku scoffed, "What it is Midoriya?" Uraraka wondered "It's a state where users inhale the maximum amount of oxygen within a specific breath pattern to raise their physical and mental strength to their utmost limits. I've also gained beast like senses from using all my life" He explained and for once he sounded smart.

"WHAT!"

"That just sounds like a quirk" Sato said "It's not Sato! Believe me I tried erasing it" Aizawa appeared on the scene with the other pro's, rushing to Monoma's "He's gone too far!" Vlad King growled. "How can you keep this monster here!"

"He's the one who started it!" Ochaco shouted back, defending the boar boy, who had a death glare in his eyes. His grip on the swords tightened. His breathing looked different "RIP AND TEAR!" Izuku pounced towards the pro at speeds that even caught All Might off guard.

"Midoriya No!" Ochaco pleaded for him to return. "IM NOT A MONSTER!!" He screamed, with a green burning fury in his eyes, he went through enough today and this guy calling him a monster was the last thing he wanted.

Vlad King seen his eyes flash before eyes, he genuinely believed he'd go out to a woodlands delinquent with a sword and fighting fetish...

Chop!

Midoriya was knocked unconscious by All Might's chop to his neck. He was left unconscious in the number one heroes arms "I'm sorry about that Vlad, but this boys gone through a lot, he's just confused and angry" Toshinori explained, to a shocked Class 1.B Homeroom teacher "...Right..." he was left dumbfounded.

Later That Night

"Due to recent events, you will also be taking part in the forest training event," Aizawa said in a flat voice, reading a pamphlet as he read the contents to Kirishima, Sero, Mina, Kaminari, and Sato. The group merely looked at the teacher in shock before massive grins grew on their faces.

"YES! WE DON'T HAVE TO FALL BEHIND THE OTHERS, WE GET TO HAVE FUN!" Kaminari exclaimed in pure joy as the others cried tears of joy.

"However," His teacher began, silencing their celebration. "Because of those events, you will be training twice as hard than usual, and we won't let up the difficulty."

The students looked at their teacher in shock at hearing those words before they began to complain. Aizawa's left eye began twitching in irritation before he began to explain. "Listen," He began. "Most of you all got your asses handed to you by a quirkless kid who hasn't had any hero training in his life. Though his fighting, survival skills and that breathing technique of his helped him, it also says that you guys are slacking off, and making you all do paperwork won't fix that, so instead, you will be pushing yourselves to the limit going forward, got it?"