Breathe Of The Sun

That night, the league of villains attacked the training camp with the purpose of kidnapping Katsuki Bakugou. Unfortunately for them, the presence of All Might and other pro heroes, all members of the league of villains, including their leader, Tomura Shigaraki were captured and were placed in a high max security cell in Tartarus prison.

Several emergency services arrived, thanks to the Class B teacher, Vlad King. The fifteen students that were left unconscious were rushed to the hospital, with the inclusion of Midoriya, who constantly fell into unconsciousness after his battle with Muscular.

Next Day, Nearest Hospital

Yaoyorozu and Jirou laid in their beds, not remembering that much from last nights battle. Jirou has been knocked unconscious from the poisonous gas being sent around the forest. Yaoyorozu had suffered a concussion after her Awase from class 1.B had ran into a Nomu.

The door to the room where two girls slept in was slid open, revealing the other seventeen members of class 1.A.

"Hey Yaomomo, Jirou! You two okay?" Mina asks them as they both yawn, "Yeah, we're good, could be better though" Jirou Says, rubbing her baggy eye, "what's wrong with your eyes?" Kaminari asks, "We couldn't get any sleep" Momo groans, "Why's that?" Asked Todoroki.

Suddenly, vicious animal growls were heard from the room next, followed by equipment getting smashed and doctors getting thrown round the room.

"What the fuck?" Bakugou raises an eyebrow, "Sounds like a wild animal is in there" Kirishima follows, "It sounds a lot like..." Said Iida, "Don't tell me" Mineta gasps in fear.

"RAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

The door is kicked open, revealing the boar masked delinquent, with both arms cast up, nearly the whole of his upper body covered in bandages and his right foot is covered in a cast.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! ITS MIDORIYA!!!" Kaminari screams, with his eyes popping out his sockets.

"Someone stop him!" One doctor shouted, Midoriya began jumping around the room like he was gran Torino, before he landed a solid headbutt to Kaminari's back, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!"

"Deku chill out, you went through a lot! The doctors are here to give you help" Uraraka approaches him, "Shut up round face! Only I get to call him Deku!" Bakugou growled at the brunette, who ignored him.

"The king of the mountain doesn't need help, round face!" Midoriya chants, "You weren't saying that last night" she huffed, intriguing the others.

"What do you mean last night?!" Mineta panted whilst drooling behind Ochaco, "NOT LIKE THAT YOU PERVERT!!!" She slaps grape juice, whilst heavily blushing.

"Hey you!" Midoriya said to the aggressive ash blonde "Yeah what Deku?"

"Do you remember some fire dance thing that my old man did every new year, I need you to explain it to me!" He ordered.

Bakugou froze for a second, "That old ritual your dad use to do?" He said, raising his eyebrow, the boar youth nodded aggressively, "Honestly I don't remember a single thing from that"

"DAMMIT!!!" Midoriya proceeded to kick the grape headed Mineta in the face, sending him into a wall.

"Ritual? Was Midoriya's family a bunch of witches or something?" Said Kaminari, getting back up. "Shut the hell up sparky, this has nothing to do with you!" Bakugou growled, "Yeah, Shut it Zenitsu!" Midoriya headbutted the electric blonde once again, this time in the chest. "OWWW! MY NAME'S KAMINARI!"

"MIDORIYA THATS ENOUGH!" Tenya jumped in front of his way, waving his only arm, indicating that the delinquent should stop. "Dude, what's with your hate boner for Kaminari?" Sero mocked.