The Meeting

Christina  POV

I woke up, to the sound of laughter. It was my mom and her "family". I just showered,   and got dressed.  (I wore, a tribal print bandeau and white high waisted shorts and a pair of white flip flops. I put my thick hair in a bun and headed downstairs. "Well someone is up."  Tom said. I just rolled my eyes and walked out the house. I sat on the front porch and began texting my friends from New Jersey. "Hi there!" an  unfamiliar voice said. I looked up and saw a boy,  he was shirtless showing off his toned abs, and he was so handsome. "Uh,  hi." I said shyly.

"I'm Austin. " he replied enthusiastically

" I'm Christina." I said standing up.

"I see you and your family moved here yesterday evening. Welcome to Miami. I live right next door. " he greeted very friendly. I was thinking to myself that I didn't move here with my family. But I just replied, " Yeah, I'm from New Jersey."

"That's so cool! I'm from Texas. " he said.

" Who's this? " three other boys said as they emerged from Austin's backyard.

" Guys this is Christina, she just moved here yesterday from New Jersey. Christina,  these are my friends, Alex, Zach, and Robert. They live with me." Austin replied pointing to each of  the boys.

"Hi." I replied.

"Hey. " they said in unison.  " We were just hanging out today. You wanna chill with us?" Robert said.

"Sure! " I said with a big smile. They led me to their home.  It was so very beautiful.    " How old are you?" Zach said.

"17." I replied quickly.

"Kool we are all 18." Zach replied.

"You want a beer? " Alex asked.

" Sure! Thanks." I replied.  He handed me a beer,  and then grabbed one for himself and the rest of the guys.

**2 hours later**

I was sitting on Austin's lap,  as we were making out. "You wanna go upstairs to my room" he asked,  clearly drunk. I shook my head yes and got up off his lap. He stood up and picked me up. He carried me up to his room. He placed me on his bed and sat next to me. I climbed onto his lap and began kissing him. He kissed back.  Soon we were once again making out. I began taking off his shorts,  to reveal his boxers. He pulled me back up and began kissing me. I unbuttoned my shorts and took them off. I was now in my bandeau and panties. I got up off his lap,  and kneeled down in front off him. I pulled off his boxers to reveal his big hard cock. I began jerking him off,  he moaned a deep raspy moan.  I then began giving him head. Soon he came in my mouth. I swallowed,  and got up. I finished undressing myself and sat on his lap. He was now laying down. I began to grind my hips against his. Moaning gently. He grabbed my waist and lifted me off of him. He put me on the bed and got up. I laid back and he leaned over me and whispered, "You ready for my cock?"  I put my finger in between my lips and smiled slightly and nodded my head yes. He then,  grabbed my waist and positioned himself at my opening. He went in slowly. I moaned gently,  and begged for me. He picked up the paced, making me moan loudly and scream. I wanted all of him right at that moment and began begging for it by saying,  "Fuck me harder, Austin."  he smirked and began thrusting in and out of me extremely fast. I was screaming so loud. He just pulled out of me, and slammed his cock right into my mouth and began thrusting gently in my mouth. I was trying to moan but couldn't with his big cock in my mouth. He pulled out  and jerked his cock off in front of my face,  he began Moaning his raspy and deep moans and soon came all over my face. He took his finger and rubbed his cum off my face and put his finger in my mouth. I sucked gently on his finger,  looking up at him. He looked at me and smirked. He then laid down next to me,  on his bed and soon we both fell asleep.

**The Next Morning **

I woke up next to Austin, and looked up at him,  he was just waking up as well. "Good morning,  sweet heart"  he said yawning. I giggled at his cute yawn. "Good morning sexy." I replied sitting up.

"I enjoyed last night. " he said quickly

" Me too. I don't know if I will be able to walk after what you did to my pussy. " I replied giggling again.

" Perfect! That means you won't leave me." he said grabbing me and pulling me down.  I looked up at him and kissed him.  I was interrupted by my phone receiving a text. I   went to my phone. It was my mom,  I had 25 text messages and 10 missed calls all from my mom. She was probably freaking out. I looked at the time, it was noon. I had been gone for 24 hours.

I told Austin I had to go, and we both got dressed. He walked me Downstairs and laughed at his friends passed out on the floor. He walked me to the door and kissed me on the cheek,  "See ya later!"  he said. I walked right across the lawn to my front door. I left my keys home so I had to knock on the door. My mom opened the door. "Where have you been?!" she yelled.

"WHY does it matter to you. It never did before." I said, before walking in and up to my room.