I can't treat you better.

Robert POV

We got back home and it was the night. "I had a lot if fun today." Christina said as we walked inside.

"So did I." I replied. We walked up to my room, "You can sleep in my room tonight, if you want." I said to her closing the door. She smiled and kissed me. I kissed her back and soon we were making out. I began to undress her as she undressed me. I sat on the bed and she sat on my lap.
Christina POV

Robert and I continued to make out. Soon I felt his hard dick at my entrance. He began to thrust in and out slowly, he picked up his pace, we were now both moaning.
**The Next Day**

I woke up, to two arms wrapped around me, last night was amazing. Robert slowly woke up. "Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." He replied. I smiled as he kissedy forehead. We both showered and we got dressed. We walked downstairs to the kitchen. He lifted me up and put me on the counter. He began to make out with me. Austin walked into the kitchen a few minutes later, "Rob be careful, she has a secret boyfriend." He said. Robert broke the kiss and said, "what do you mean?"

"I mean she has a boyfriend in NJ." Austin replied.

"Considering the fact that you fucking threw my phone into a wall, I would consider myself single." I replied.

"Whatever you say whore." Austin replied.

"I don't think that this is going to work out, sorry." Robert said. They both walked away into the living room.