The Chosen One (Part 1)

Robert POV

I can't believe he would do that to me. He knew that I wanted her back when the whole time he wanted her for himself.
Justin POV

This whole day, Robert has refused to talk to me. Why? I don't know.
Zach POV

Waiting for her answer was like waiting an eternity. Finally, the moment came, I think. "Hey Zach." She said walking into the room and closing the door behind her.
Christina POV

I thought the whole day, about who I would choose Robert or Zach. And finally I decided. "Hey Zach." I said walking into our room.

"Hi." He said in response.

"So I spent the whole entire day thinking, and um." I began. "I don't know how to say this but, Robert kinda asked me to be with him too, and well, I think I wanna be with Robert. But we can still be best friends." I finished, never looking him in the eye.

"I'm fine with that." Zach said.
Robert POV

I'm just going to get go the center of this. "Why would you ask her to be your girlfriend after you knew that I wanted her?" I confronted Austin.

"What are you talking about?" Austin replied.

"Christina." I said, nonchalantly.

"Umm, I asked her to be my friend." He replied

"I don't believe you." I said leaving the room and going up the stairs. As I was walking to my room, Christina left Zach's room, "Hey. Can I talk to you?" She asked.

"Sure." I said. We walked to my room and she locked the door.

Authors Note
Cliff hanger.