Grounded

Christina POV

"Don't you dare slam that door! " my mom yelled from the bottom of the staircase.  I looked back as I entered the room and without thinking twice slammed the door. Soon enough my mother who was now enraged came into my room and yelled," you are ground! 4 months. "  I just rolled my eyes in response.  She left my room. I picked up my phone laid on my bed and searched my contacts for someone to talk to. As I was looking through my contacts I found an unfamiliar contact, " Future husband" confused as to who I was I texted this mystery person. Quickly,  the person texted back.
FutureHusband: ready for more so soon?

I immediately realized it was Austin and blushed.
Christina: ha ha!  So ambitious.

I responded  confidently, and changed his name in my phone to Austin
Austin: You know you want some more,  as I recall  correctly I had you screaming last night.

I once again  blushed
Christina: All seriousness now,  I just got grounded. Can I maybe,  you know stay with you for a little bit... 

It's been almost 10 minutes, no response. I just put my phone down and laid on my side,  and closed my eyes soon enough I had received a text..
Austin: umm, sure. Come over whenever you are ready.

I put my phone down,  and packed a bag with  a few outfits,  and all my basic necessities. I looked over to my door then my window. I noticed I had another door as I looked to my window, it led to  a deck. I just used that door as an exit route,  it was safer.  I walked to Austin's  house,  rang the door bell. Moments later, he answered. "Come on in."  he said with a smile. I walked in to see his friends now watching TV. I greeted them,  they greeted me.  "Let's go upstairs" Austin said,  taking my bag from me,  and holding my hand.  We walked to his room. "So how long do you want to stay?" he said quickly scratching his head.

"Well I'm grounded for 4 months. Soo - - " I began, but was interrupted.

" 4 Months! " Austin said, clearly shocked.

"Yeah! That's so outrageous. So I need some place to stay because I'm not living restricted in that hell hole for 4 months. So what do you say?" I said

"Hell yeah!" He replied with a mischievous look.

"So what fun things shall we do today?" I said, returning the look of mischief.