Explanation!

Hello! It's so cool that you've decided to check on my newest 30 day challenge! So...there are a few things I want to say before I jump into the first question. Okay. Here we go!

A lot of what I'm about to say I already wrote in the description. However, I know that no body usually reads the description (especially if it's longer). So I'm going to say everything here and then if I get crap for whatever reason...I can point people to this chapter AND the description and then I won't be over here looking like a fool.

1.) I know this is random:
Yes, it is. But I'm bored being at home (as we all are). I started listening to a lot of musicals that I haven't in a while. Mean Girls is one of them. I was reminded of why I love this show so much. Not just the show, but the actors and actresses too!

2.) I know it makes no sense to do this now:
In hindsight it probably would've made a lot more sense to do this MONTHS ago. It would've been really cool if I had started this on October 3. But I didn't. Okay? I didn't and this is where we are.

3.) I actually came up with these questions myself:
I had been wanting to do another 30 day challenge for a while now, but instead of just going online, like any normal person, I decided to create the questions myself and make my own 30 day challenge based around Mean Girls.

4.) If you want to do this, be my guest:
If you decide this challenge sounds fun and you want to hop on board and try it along with me, then go right ahead you're more than welcome to!

5.) There are 2 parts of this:
While I was creating the questions, I ran out of room to put all 30 on the same page. This is why the first page has the first 14 days on it. There is a second page which has the rest. I will put both of them up so if you plan on doing this then you'll have all the questions!

6.) Here is part 1 and 2:

) Here is part 1 and 2:

Pretty cute, right?I don't wanna even BEGIN to explain how long it took me to do this!

Pretty cute, right?
I don't wanna even BEGIN to explain how long it took me to do this!

When I was making it I didn't quite anticipate how difficult it would be to fit everything on the pages so....sorry about the clutter with the title but you can still read it!

Okay I've done enough rambling. Hopefully I didn't leave anything out. I had so much to say that it's entirely possible that I am forgetting some major detail but.... if you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments and I'll answer them to the best of my ability!

Anyway, this is gonna be FETCH! Let's get started!