Day 9

Day 9 is here! Yayyyy!!!!

What do we want?! Picture of the day! When do we want it?! NOWW!!!

Cool. Okay, so the question of the day is....

Last song I listened to from cast recording:

The answer to this one is gonna be pretty straight forward. I was jamming out on my broadway playlist last night while I did some online homework and...

Yeah know, I heard a lot of really great songs...and a lot were from Mean Girls. We've got Sexy, More is Better, Revenge Party....

Random Person: HEY! I thought you said this was gonna be straight forward?! Just tell us already!

Okay! Okay! Fine!

The last song I listened to from a Mean Girls was....

World Burn.

Okay, real talk for a moment...
Can we just all stop to appreciate how freakin amazing Taylor Louderman is? Like, seriously. Whenever anyone asks me who my favorite performers are...shes ALWAYS on that list. If someone were to ask me why, I'd point them to this song.

Need I say anything else? She's not only talented by if you watch behind the scenes of Mean Girls on Broadway or just regular compilations of her...she's the sweetest person ever! She's also funny! Omg!

Anyway, I'm going crazy over here but yeah...World Burn was the last song I listened to!

See you tomorrow!