Day 23

"I see stars! So many stars tonight!"
Hello, I'm back! Sorry it's been WAYYYY to long. I definitely failed this 30 day challenge. BUT, I want to finish what I started so...here we are!

Here's today's picture:

Today's question is:My favorite Cady moment

My favorite Cady moment.

It's probably not allowed for me to say all of them? No, I'm kidding. But I definitely love how excited she is in the beginning...she's literally the cutest cinnamon roll. She's so eager yet so naive....I love Cady a lot if you couldn't tell.

Also...side note...when I saw the musical and it got to part where Mr Duvell has Cady, Gretchen, and Karen in his office right after Regina gets pissed and publishes the Burn Book to the whole school. The look on Erika's face during this scene...broke me. Cady looks literally sick to her stomach, like...she's absolutely terrified, and about to start sobbing.

Me: *sees Erika's face* OH MY POOR LITTLE BEAN!!!! ....even though you've been a real jerk lately...ya know, with treating Janis and Damian the way you have...and then even how you've been treating...everyone....STILL, I know deep down your my little hopeful cinnamon roll from before!

Everyone else: *stares at me confused*

Me: *hisses* You just don't understand....

....Alright...goodbye...