Day 18

I'm back! For day 18! It's time for days picture!

They're so cute.

Now, for today's question:
Who would you want to be your sibling?

Hmm good question, me. Now, I'm trying to think realistically here. (I know, the whole point of this question is to be anything but realistic...but...oh well)

Probably not Regina. Only because, we see how she treats her Mom...I feel like it's easy to imagine her being just as cold to her sibling. As much as I LOVE Regina and would love to say her, I feel like it wouldn't be as good as it seems. I feel like it could go one of two ways.

1.) either she protects you and is the greatest sibling ever....

Or...

2.) she makes your life a living hell both in and out of school....

There's no in between.

Probably not Karen either. Karen is funny. Like, seriously, she's gold in so many ways. However, in a real life scenario...it might be hard after a while. Especially because I'm the type of person who would feel the need to almost protect her...and...Karen is...Karen. She's beautiful. She's funny. She's amazing in so many ways but...I mean, she did "cure sex cancer" you guys.

I'd be fine with anyone else I feel like though. (Out of the main characters anyway."

If I was Gretchen's sibling I'd want to support her, and love her. (We all know, the girl NEEDS it)

Being Cady's sibling would be fun I think too. We would've grown up together in Africa which makes me believe we'd probably be very close. (Or at least not hate each other). Plus, I'm bad at math so...she could help me haha.

And being either Janis or Damian's sibling would be actually the greatest thing ever!

Plus, imagine Damian as a big brother. I'll just leave it at that. That's right, it's amazing.

I don't really know if I actually answered this question well. I went through each character and explained my reasoning so...I'm gonna count it.

Anyway, I'm gonna leave it here for today! Bye everyone!