Afternoon delight (Jotaro x OC NSFW)

Warning, this oneshot is just pure sin, so if you're not comfortable with smut, please look elsewhere now.

This idea just popped into my head, and wouldn't leave, so here we are. My first ever smut, so please be gentle ~❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josuke was fairly smart for a teenager his age, but even he had his moments of pure and utter dumb. Like, for instance, how he had instinctively hidden in the closet when he heard someone approaching. Sure, he was in Jotaro's hotel room, but it's not like he was snooping around or anything, he was just waiting for said man to arrive. So why on earth had he decided to hide in the closet? He didn't know, but he sure felt dumb.

Peeking out of the closet, he saw that it was Molly who had entered the room. She must have been looking for Jotaro too. Josuke let out a sigh of relief, Molly wouldn't give him a hard time for hiding in the closet, Jotaro probably would have thought it was ridiculous. He was just about to step out, when he heard another set of footsteps enter the room.

"Ah, Jotaro, there you are" Molly had turned around to greet the man with a sweet smile. Goddammit, there was no way Josuke could sneak out of the closet now, so he decided to wait for an opportunity. Hopefully one would come soon.

"Kakyoin said you were looking for me. Is there something you need?" she asked, and Jotaro inched closer to her.

"Now that you mention it, there is something that I need" he said, his baritone voice dipping lower. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled his head in her hair. Molly returned the embrace, and from what Josuke could see, she was smiling with rose tinted cheeks.

"Anything for you, dear" she softly cooed and Jotaro moved to nibble on her earlobe. He paused for a second and spoke in a low tone

"How generous of you. I'm sure you're already aware of what I want, hm?"

"N-No, I'm not" she slightly shook her head, which elicited a low chuckle from Jotaro. He pressed his lips against her neck, just below her ear and spoke huskily

"You. I want you" and with that he began gently trailing kisses down her neck, along her collarbone and up her chin, finally landing on her soft plump lips.

Wa-wait, they're not gonna do it, are they!? Josuke thought, oh boy was he in trouble now. He tried his best to look away, but alas his curiosity got the better of him. Besides, his teenage self had always wondered what Molly looked like without her clothes on. Guess he'd find out.

The kiss had turned from gentle to passionate, passionate to rough and needy. Jotaro bit Molly's lower lip, asking for entrance, to which she yelped in surprise, accidentally granting him access. Jotaro didn't have to think twice, he quickly slid his tongue in her mouth and explored every inch of it. Molly was blushing madly, she was so overwhelmed that she let Jotaro have his way, not that she would have protested anyway.

Jotaro broke the kiss when he was starting to run out of air, a string of saliva still connecting their tongues. Molly was panting heavily, a familiar warmth was starting to grow in the pit of her belly. It was getting unbearably hot, she was still dressed in her work outfit, a simple black pencil skirt and a white collar blouse. With shaky hands she began to unbutton the blouse, but Jotaro gently shooed her hands away.

"Let me" he said and made quick work of the shirt. He smirked when he saw what she was wearing underneath, a black, rather intricate, lacy bra.

"It's almost like you were planning this" he teased, Molly got flustered and quickly spoke with a weak voice