Jotaro x Reader

"You know, mon cherie, I dreamt about you last night" the blatantly obvious and really bad pick up line had you choking on your tea, laughter erupting from you while you tried to swallow said liquid. Polnareff looked offended at your reaction, and once you calmed down you mustered an apologetic smile at the man.

"Sorry, it's just, is that really the best you've got?" you questioned while wiping your mouth with a napkin. He scoffed and crossed his arms, looked to the side and muttered

"If you're so good then why don't you try it?" and you immediately regretted ever saying anything when his face lit up, you could almost see the light bulb flick above his head. He turned to face you with a shit-eating grin on his face, and rested his chin in his palm.

"Yeah (Y/n), if you're so good at flirting with people, please show me how it's done". Huh, you thought, that wasn't too bad. But then you saw his grin getting impossibly wide as he pointed his finger at something behind you. "On him" he finished, and you had no choice but to turn your head in the direction he was pointing. And you gulped, of course. Of course he had to pick Jotaro out of all people.

Said man was sitting with Kakyoin at a table behind the two of you, sitting in silence and (probably) enjoying his tea. For a millisecond you thought about saying no, but Polnareff would definitely not let that go, so you put on your bravest face and scoffed.

"You want me to flirt with Jojo? Please, everyone knows he absolutely despises women" you tried to get him to drop it and rolled your eyes, but Polnareff would. Not. Back. Down.

"Ah, surely it will be no problem if you are as good as you claim to be?"

Smug bastard you thought. Truth was, you were nervous for an entirely different reason. You actually liked the stoic man, but there was no chance in hell you'd tell that to Polnareff seeing as he had a record of running his mouth. So, you sighed in defeat and got up from your chair and nonchalantly said

"Watch how a pro does it" and waltzed with swinging hips to Jotaro's and Kakyoin's table, Polnareff had to remind himself to stay focused on anything but your ass.

"Hey Nori, hey Jojo" you greeted the two men before leaning down to whisper in Kakyoin's ear.

"Hey Nori-chan, I need to talk to Jojo, so if you don't mind" and his face bloomed in embarrassment. He got up without sparing you a glance and stuttered "F-fine, just don't ever call me that again" to which you chuckled and watched him disappear into the crowd of people. You made yourself comfortable in the redheads seat, and Jotaro looked at you with eyes that said "woman, what are you up to". You leaned forward on the table, flashing him an extra bit of cleavage and smiled.

"Hey Jojo, play along, won't you? I'm trying to teach Polnareff a lesson" you said lowly while smiling, moving to place your hand on top of his. Unbeknownst to you, Jotaro had been listening in on your conversation with Polnareff, and he was more than happy to help you with your task at hand. Not only because he thought Polnareff deserved it, but he held nothing but adoration for you. In secret, of course, the man was incredibly bad at feelings after all.

You expected him to push your hand away and tell you to fuck off, but to your delighted surprise he didn't. You swore you saw the corners of his mouth tug upwards, but it was gone all too soon. The surprise on your face must've been evident, since Jotaro smirked and spoke in an even lower tone than usual

"A lesson, eh? What did you have in mind?" he said incredibly huskily, and if you hadn't been sitting down your knees surely would've given up on you. He leaned forward on the table, and you felt your face heat up, what was going on!? Never in a million years were you expecting for this to work.

"I-I uh, didn't actually expect to get this far" you stuttered while slowly leaning closer to his face, him doing the same until you were mere centimetres apart from each other. You could feel his breath on your face, his scent was a mix of cologne and cigarettes and it drove you absolutely crazy.

"Well then, I guess we'll have to improvise" he said, voice barely above a whisper and your heart threatened to hammer out of your chest. You almost let out a disappointed whine when he abruptly pulled back and stood up from his chair, but when he marched over to you and threw you over his shoulder in one swift motion, you let out a surprised gasp instead. His hand was firmly planted on your ass to secure you to the spot.

"J-Jotaro, wha-" you started and tried to peek over your shoulder to look at him, you face was redder than it had ever been. He cut you off with a smirk that you couldn't see and said "We're teaching Polnareff a lesson, right? The goal of flirting is to end up in bed, no?" he murmured and kept on marching towards the hotel you'd booked for the night.

No sounds would escape you at that point, all you could do was look at Polnareff's fading figure while he mouthed you a "good luck" and held his thumb up.

What kind of sinfully delightful situation had you gotten yourself into?