↠ POETRY WINNERS ↞

First of all, congratulations to all participants!

All of your books were great and the scores were very close together so don't be discouraged if you haven't won this time around! We actually have a tie for 3rd Place!

Second of all, huge thanks to our judges eternitea40 and slytherin_princess09!! This wouldn't have been possible without your time and dedication. x

***

WINNERS

1ST PLACE

Book of Rhyming Words by EMINEMA2CRAZII

84/90

"The poems are amazingly written. I do wish the description gave the readers a little more and the cover was more appealing. There are some spelling errors thrown about in the poems but this is truly amazing work."

2ND PLACE

Unleash My Heart by softyhartz
83/90

"I love the emotions weaved into the poetry; it was such a refreshing read. I like how the title fit beautifully with your poetry book. The imagery was fantastic, but sometimes the lines wouldn't rhyme and flow as smoothly as other parts of the poems. Overall, great work!"

3RD PLACE

The Reminisce Of You and I by 3AM_Imaginator

82/90 

"I could feel the emotions in this poem. I do wish that it was set up more like a poem and rhymed more to give the rhythm a more dominant presence. Overall, it was really good and put me in a whirlwind of emotions."

Evanescent by _infinity_2006

 82/90

"These poems were really good. I liked how the pictures in the chapter correlated to what was being said. I think there are some places where you could have chosen the cutoff in some places but the poems themselves are amazing."

***

All participants, please DO NOT unfollow your judge nor the hosts. It's just rude if you do (and you're added to the blacklist). However, you are permitted to unfollow this account if you wish.

Winners, please PM either @sdaniel325 or @eternitea40 for the stickers!