↠ TEEN FICTION/CHICKLIT WINNERS ↞

First of all, congratulations to all participants!

Second of all, huge thanks to our judges Kawaiitrills25 and jaminsonlee3 !! This wouldn't have been possible without your time and dedication. x 

***

WINNERS

1ST PLACE

Star Bright by bffhiz111

89/90

"HOOK; LINE; SINKER. From the title you just know this is one of those great stories, a story so addictive that you can't seem to get enough and it's not even complete. LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT. It deserves to be on shelves for sure. Amazing job author, you did it!!!! *does happy dance*"

2ND PLACE

Paralyzed Love by softyhartz

87/90

"This book is original and creative. In fact I would love to see this book as a published paperback. It will do very much well."

3RD PLACE

The Signs we Missed by LofC96

83/90

"Just when I thought I have found my favourite book to judge, BOOM!!! Comes this miracle worker. Enjoyment to this production was rather high, disappointment was nowhere to be seen. Easily understandable English and Grammar somewhat on point, plot clear and simple and just about mind blowing. Props to you author, you managed to impress me, keep it up."

***

All participants, please DO NOT unfollow your judge nor the hosts. It's just rude if you do (and you're added to the blacklist). However, you are permitted to unfollow this account if you wish.

Winners, please PM either sdaniel325 or  for the stickers!

Please be patient with the editing and follows (part of the prizes); the hosts do have lives outside of Wattpad :)