↠ WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE WINNERS ↞

First of all, congratulations to all participants!

All of your books were great and the scores were very close together so don't be discouraged if you haven't won this time around! 

Second of all, huge thanks to our judges @TOTALDREAMER09 and @_Infinity_2006 !! This wouldn't have been possible without your time and dedication. x

***

WINNERS

1ST PLACE

The W.A.I.T by @LheaRyder-

88/90

"The cover is great and is complimentary to the description which hooks you from the beginning. the plot is amazing and this is a book I loved reading."

2ND PLACE

Shadowbrook by @ChloeLeia561-

85/90

"The cover and description are good but could be improved. You have excellent grammar and a very captivating plot so far. Well done!"

3RD PLACE

The Nightmare by briizy98

84/90

"The title and the description is great but the cover could be improved. There were very few grammatical mistakes but some of them did impede the flow and I suggest rereading over the story. Overall, you have a solid story with good potential."

***

All participants, please DO NOT unfollow your judge nor the hosts. It's just rude if you do (and you're added to the blacklist). However, you are permitted to unfollow this account if you wish.

Winners, please PM either  or @eternitea40 for the stickers!

Please be patient with the editing and follows (part of the prizes); the hosts do have lives outside of Wattpad :)