Yeah...i do

⚠️Mention Of suicide⚠️
Yashiro's POV:
I watched as tsukasa pointed at me. Does this mean?!-
"EHH??!! AMANE U LIKE ME?!!! BUT WHY?!!! NO ONE LIKES ME!-"
He covered my mouth.
"Fangirls, and let me explain another time." He smiled
"Ohkay fuhine" i attempted to say, But his hand was in the way, So, i casually moved it.
"I'll go ask Minamoto-Kun!!" (Kou basically)
"Have Fun!!!~" Tsukasa smiled
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•

I could not believe it....AMANE?! LIKES?! ME?! THIS CANT BE!! ITS JUST A HALLUCINATION!! YASHIRO SNAP OUT OF IT!!!
.
.
.
There's no way he could like someone like me....
I walked to the rooftop, maybe in search of Kou-kun. No use. He's not here.
I sighed. Sitting down on the roof.
"T-there's no way he can like me....i'm to stubborn and naive.....I-I couldn't possibly live up to someone like him....not with the fangirls a-anyway....I don't wanna get beat up....i'll just avoid him for now..." i cried, i felt really bad because i couldn't possibly be liked by the popular guy in school. I looked up at the sky and it was almost dark so i decided to go home.

Please don't let me run into him tomorrow.
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡
—————————————————
It was the next day...I put my stuff in my locker and went to go class. I honestly couldn't stop thinking about what to expect when he find out i'm ignoring him. I didn't even talk to Aoi when i walked in. I feel bad now...
Right when i was about to say something the teacher walked in and told us to sit down. She went over simple things and so.
Then the lesson started.
While doing my work i spaced out....
.
.
How do i confront him about this?...Surely he would understand if i was alone with him and- NO!! I cant be alone with him!!! That'll make things worse!! God this relationship stuff is so confusing...
Then i heard the bell and next was Core/period 2.
That's where i had Akane and Amane.
Aw sh. Here we go again. (LMAO SEE WHAT I DID THERe)
As i walked into the classroom, i got stares from every girl. Apparently, a girl heard me say when i said amane liked me... then she told her friends and they told...you get the point. I heard girls snickering and whispering about me probably. When i sat down, a group surrounded my desk. I really wasn't in the mood now.
"Hmmm, you know what u said was a lie right?!" One girl giggled.
"Don't spread false info." Another spoke.
"I think he'd rather die than be with you." Imagining Amane dying over being with me hurts...i didn't wanna imagine that :(
"If anyone should ⚠️Warning⚠️ kill themself, it should be you." I lost it, i ran out of the classroom not even bothering to go back and get my stuff. I ran and ran until i finally reached the rooftop. I fell onto my knees and cried. Not even caring if anyone below could hear me. No matter how many times i wipes up my tears with my sleeve, they just poured back out.
That's when i heard the door open.
"Yashiro?" A voice called out.
I immediately stopped crying and my eyes widened.
Oh no, they were here to make fun of me too!!
That's when i felt someone hug me from behind.
"N-nani?" i said looking behind me.
It was Amane.
He looked.....Sad? I don't know why though.
"A-amane? What's wrong?" I asked him, putting my hand on his arm.
"That's what i should be asking you." he responded.
"O-oh! i'm okay! Don't worry about me!" I said smiling. It was clearly fake. And he saw right through the mask.
"No your not. Was it those girls?" He asked.
"Mhm...." I mumbled.
"Yeah i figured. But what they said Yashiro...."
.
.
.
"It wasn't true. Not even a bit."
Him being this close to me is...i don't know how to word this but...i feel bubbly inside?
"T-that's a lie. I know you only care about me cause i'm a female." i frowned when i said that. Hm.
"No...it's because...."
"Ehh? Let me give you some clues/advice, or whatever u wanna call it." I heard a voice call.
"Out of all times...why now.." amane whispered.
"It's not because your a female. It's because he genuinely likes you!" The person speaking was....Mei?
"Mei-chan?" i called But no one could be seen.
"Well...The i guess i can't hide from it anymore, so let me explain to you."
I turned around so i would be facing his chest, he was warm actually and i was pretty cold so i put my arms and face into his shirt.
He giggled and put his arms around me.
"Yeah...maybe i do like you...for how long? When akane first talked about you. 5 months ago. He said, 'Aoi is always so cheerful around that girl. They're the bests of friends. I wish i could have that relationship with her.' i asked, 'Who?' and he said, 'Yashiro Nene.' I smiled and wanted to get to know you. Knowing that you could make friends with someone who is not only a good person, but is caring, i wanted to have a friend like that too. Maybe i have been a little distant and quiet but if i said anything, Tsukasa would tell what i wouldn't what to be said. Sure, you might get picked on but...that won't happen as long as i'm still in the school." he smiled while playing with some of my hair.

AUTHORS NOTE: KEEP YOUR HEARTS IN YA CHEST.

What i did was something i'd never thought i'd do in a lifetime.
I.....
Maybe i kissed his cheek...
I could tell he was blushing cause the rest of his body was really warm.
"What'd ya like it that much?" i teased.
"Want me to do it again?"
Oh boy, he wasn't even moving at this point.
His whole face was red, and he wasn't moving.
I giggled as i out my head back in his chest.
For some reason i felt....Safe?.... and....i liked that...
"I promise i'll protect you..."
"You won't get bullied ever again..." he said.
"I look forward to it..." and with that.
I totally blacked out.

Please don't hate me!! i tried my best to warn everyone!! :( But lemme know if you like this chapter and if i should do them often in the future!!
And please, don't be afraid to just Give me ur honest opinion! I'd love to hear it so i can impove!!

~Leela Out!!