Rooftop

Hey everyone!! I actually got this idea from someone but i can't remember who it was.
Just a heads up for anything sensitive like sui____ and stuff like that i'll put a warning ⚠️

Like this:
⚠️⚠️⚠️
Then i'll start the story!! Mk? Great!! Have a wonderful Day, Night, or Evening! Love ya!
————————————————————————
⚠️⚠️⚠️
Yashiro's POV:
Yesterday was such a pain. I can't believe Tsukasa made us do that. Now i'm scared to talk to Amane!! Ugh curse you tsukasa...
As i walked into the building and to my locker, when i opened my locker, these notes came out.
What's this? I thought as i opened one. I couldn't believe what i just read and was so hurt to the point where i almost cried. I just put my stuff in there and got some out. I walked into the classroom and put my head down on my desk.
"Nene-chan? What's wrong?" Aoi asked me.
"Nothing. I'm okay." She totally didn't believe me since she made circles on my back.
"Are u sure? You seem down." She said softly, continuing what she was doing.
"Yeah. Thanks for worrying about me though." I said. I don't know if she believed me cause she stopped and went back to her desk without saying a word.
The teacher came in and class started.
Oh boy, this was gonna be fun.

Timeskip brought to you by akane

Why does class always have to be boring? I said walking out. I didn't even say anything to aoi. Now she'll know somethings up.
As i walked into the classroom, it was the same. I put my head on my desk as the same girls surrounded me.
"Did you take our advice?" One of them said.
"Yeah, i'll try after school.." i said back.
"Wonderful!! Now we won't have to deal with you anymore!!" Their leader said. I could tell Akane
and Amane were looking at us.
"And remember!~ We're always here if u can't do it yourself~" She continued.
"Actually....Can u do it instead?...." I asked looking up.
————————————————————————
Akane's POV:
"You hear that?.....It sounds like sui-"
"Sui****, Yeah i know. I'm not letting them get away with this one." Amane said, walking over to Nene's desk.
"What's going on here?" He asked.
"We're going to get rid of her so none of us will have to deal with her anymore!!"
"What does that mean?!!" oh no. this isn't gonna end well.
"One less person in the world!"
That set both of us off. I consider Nene as a friend, and if Amane, who is my best friend, wants to protect her, i'll do the same. He looked at me and i nodded. I knew what to do.
"Meet us after school, Mk?" The girl continued.
"On the rooftop."
"Okay..." Nene responded.
Oh boy. This was gonna end up in blood on our hands.
—————————————————————————
After school me, Ratkasa, Meisterbate, and Amane met up. (Tsukasa & mei)
"Whatever u do, DON'T KILL, OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF WHAT WE DID." Amane was pissed. If that was aoi-senpai, i would be too. Mei got out her knife. Tsukasa and me were using our hands, and amane had a knife as well. As we walked up to the roof, we looked out the window to see Nene getting beat up.
"Okay fuckers, it's show time." Amane said shoving the door open.
"Whatever u do, Don't hit yashiro." He whispered. And we all took off.
————————————————————————————
Amane's POV:
While the others went after the group, i went to go get yashiro. Once i did, i picked her up and ran. Once we were far away, i set her down.
"W-whats happening up there?!..." She asked.
"Don't worry about it. Let me see your arms."
As she held out her arms, i was shocked.
Purple filled most of her arms.
"Can u still move them?" i asked
She moved her arms and nodded.
"Good, now stay here and don't move. I'll be right back." I smirked and ran back to the rooftop.
I wanna see what mess everyone has made already....
.
.
Once i arrived i saw tsukasa beating someone up while Akane and mei were erasing people's memory's.
I grabbed Tsukasa and looked at his hands, Red.
"Maybe i went a little too far..." He whispered.
"Yo, are you two done yet?" I yelled to the others.
"We got two more then we're done."
"Okay." "Wipe ur hands on my shirt." I told Tsukasa.
"Are u sure?" He asked.
"Mhm."
"Okay." He said while wiping his hands on my shirt.
"If i'm not home, i'm at yashiro's house, Got it?" i said, walking off.
"Okay!" He said.
—————————————————————————

Okay everyone i'm literally throwing my grades away for This story 😭🤚🏻 Im enjoying making it, but i need to take care of Yashiro (My birdie) and my grades so i won't be posting much.

Also in the future, Please expect me to make:

Fruits basket Ships
Seven deadly sins
And My hero academia! Ty