Clearing up:

The name "Silenced Murders" was originally supposed to Mean There was a group in the story that was set out to assassinate Criminals, But I felt that was way beyond their personality's And didn't do it.
But I'm going to change it soon, maybe to something More wholesome, Any ideas?
-
I changed the ENTIRE plot of this story for wattpad, cause what I had originally came up with was way out of line.
The only thing that is correct about the story Is:
Eclipse Is a legit character I made
The icecream part was real.
What was incorrect:
Eclipse Feelings for Yashiro
Amane being "Innocent"
Yashiro and Amane not dating until the end
Most Plots for the story.
-
May I tell you what originally happened?
Age 13:
Yashiro woke up one day, Going to school as normal, but something was off.
"Hanako-kun?"
No, it wasn't him. That was his real self!
She approached him and started getting to know him better.
Amane soon told Yashiro about how he was going to commit suicide soon, which she didn't take lightly and tried her best to help him.
Soon after that they both confessed their feelings to one another and started dating.
Age 14:
I can't remember what I did for them at this age.
Age 15:
?
Age 16:
Yashiro had soon became depressed, and ran out to the forest to attempt S*icide.
Luckily, Amane was there to save the girl from it. Hence, she was trying to from an argument I can not remember about.
Amane had told Yashiro About a girl he used to Like named Eclipse, and dated in kindergarten.
She wanted to help him by getting to see his friend again, so she contacted the girl (idk how she found her)
And told her about him.
Kou, Amane, Yashiro, and Eclipse all went out for icecream When Amane and Eclipse started to get a little too comfortable with each other, so Yashiro got mad and went back home.
Too which she found out she had kissed him, so In another attempt which led to her hospital visit, She was very jealous.
He was upset with himself, and felt guilty about it ever since.
Age 17:
Amane and yashiro's life had been pretty much enjoyable.
Until (I cant remember this ending) Yashiro has been in a coma for around 5 Years. To which she died the 2nd year in.
No Age:
She woke up as a transparent Being. Confused as to why she looked that way, and realized she was in kanome academy.
She immediately remembered Hanako, and went out to search for him, and found him with another Girl.
"Hanako-kun?"
"Yashiro?!"
"Who is?.... This?...."
"Oh! This is Eclipse!"
"No.....no.....no! I'm sorry Hanako-kun!!"
"Hey!- Wait!...."
Soon after that Hanako Told the girl he didn't need her anymore, now he had his assistant back, Eclipse understood and went on with life.
Hanako told Yashiro She had been in a coma for 7 years, and died 5 years in.
She explained everything to him. Every detail of what happened.
"I died 5 years in? I was 17.... that's the age I went into a coma...."
"A coma?"
"Yeah, but I think I died somehow in it..."
What happened to the other world?
When Yashiro died, it crumbled apart.
You see, Yashiro was sent there to prevent Amane from committing s*icde. But there was a glitch where she was forced to stay in longer than expected.
She eventually forgot this world didn't exist and these people were fake, and even forgot She was there for a reason.
March 10-20 2020
-
Holy fuck I think about this story everyday and how it took me a MONTH to create in my pea sized Brain.
It makes me sad thinking that I had to end it honestly, I enjoyed every second of making it. But I can't go back and make an After ending to it since
1. I switched rooms and the other room has its furniture moved.
2. I don't have anymore ideas for it when I already completed this one.
This has to be one of the greatest stories I've ever came up with in my entire years of living.
-
Hi, I'm Asteroid. Or, Vxloid, or Leela.

Sex: Female
Likes: Food, TBHK, Cake
Dislikes: Humanity, Myself
Nationality: German/Polish

NO IM NOT FREAKING HOMOPHOBIC IM LITERALLY BISEXUAL I LIKE BOYS AND GIRLS IM SJSIEISSISISISJSJSJ
————————————————————
Wonder why you never hear from Yashiro's Parents?
:
They're always on business trips so they have to frequently leave her alone.
Where is Mitsuba? Sakura? Teru? Natsuhiko?
I didn't really intend to put them in this story, for I felt they weren't needed as much as the others.
Any other questions you are free to ask me. Other than that I'll be on my way with my other story!