The confession Tree :D

Before I continue; No it's not the Confession Tree your thinking of. It's where they just go and yknow.
————————————————————————
Yashiro's POV:
It's been a week since The Sleepover....
I feel bad cause eclipse hasn't been talking to me for a whole week....
But I'm also curious as to see what Amane wants at this Tree he told me to go to.
I'm supposed to be there at 3:30,
But it's already 3:21 now!
Which means I have to hurry up!!!
.
.
.
Once I reached the tree, I saw him sitting under it.
"Hey, Amane." I said sitting down next to him.
"Hey." He responded.
"So... what did you need?" I asked, putting my Back pack next to me.
"I uh....wanted to tell you something..." he whispered.
"Okay...what is it?".
.
.
He faced me and grabbed both of my hands and held them.
"So...we all know I like you right?..... Well I've been giving it some thought and I've finally made up my mind."
He stopped and took and deep breath,
Should I be concerned?
"Yashiro, Your the Most Clumsiest, Idealistic, Naive, Creative, and prettiest person I know. I know things have been fuc**d up recently...But that didn't change the way I felt for you. So after these 9 months of feeling this way, I've Finally been able to do it so,
.
.
Will you go out with me?"
I stopped and started blushing.
WAS HE SERIOUS??!-
"A-are you serious or are you playing with me?..."
I was MAD red.
"Nope, I'm serious" he said.
Ahhhh I was so happy!!
I've always waited for this day to come!!
I squeeze his hands and prepared myself for what I was about to do.
I leaned forward and I 👉🏻👈🏾 kissed him...
After 5 seconds I pulled back and asked,
"Did that answer your question?"
He looked down, and he was pretty red to say the least.
"M-mhm..."
"Good, now let's go home because it's almost dinner time." I said.
"Yeah, my mom is gonna kill me if I'm late.."
I laughed and stood up, grabbing my backpack with my other hand.
Hence, we were still holding hands.
He stood up after me, and grabbed his stuff, and started walking with me.
About 5 minutes in, Tsukasa Caught up to us.
He saw us holding hands and he fan girled.
"Awwww!! Are you two dating?~" he asked in a teasing manner.
Me and amane looked at each other, and then back at him and said, "Yes.".
He stopped and paused looking at us.
"Your joking, right?"
"Nope."
....
"MY SHIP HAS SAILELEDDDDD!!" He screamed.
We both giggled and continued walking.
"So does anyone else know?" He asked, walking back up to us.
"No." Amane said.
.
.
.
After another 5 minutes of laughing and joking around, we reached where we had to separate.
I waved goodbye and so did they.
I went home ready to tell my hamster what had happened today....
——————————————————————
Amane's POV
Next day:
I went to school with Tsukasa, and we stepped inside of the building and it felt like a happy Aura was around.
While I was talking with tsukasa, I saw Yashiro talking to her friends, and when I walked by her, I put my hand on her head.
"Huh?" She Questioned.
Then I felt someone pull me back, but it was probably her.
And I was right.
She hugged me so I hugged her back and her friends started fan girling.
"Are you two dating?~" Mei Asked.
I just nodded my head and watched as yashiro's face went brighter and brighter.
We eventually let go and went to our separate classes.
Today was going to be fun...
.
.
By the end of the school day, Everyone knew. Some people spread it, others they asked and we said yes.
But I'm glad that other boys know not to touch her >:(
Cause they wouldn't be alive if they did.
————————————————————
Y&A POV:
Well I'm glad I don't have to hold back my feelings for Him/her anymore...I can just express them whenever I want to. But, You as a Reader, I'm thankful You have read to this point of the story and watched as we all Journeyed Together. It was fun while it lasted, But it had to end now. So I'll see you on the other side!
———————————————————————
And that's the end!! I'm glad you all stayed to this point, but don't get upset!!!
I'm actually considering making another Story based off of Tbhk, Which is also gonna be hananene.
It's gonna have Mitsukou, And Tsukara.
Wow, I can't believe I started this Book in APRIL?! Jesus it felt like freaking yesterday. I actually thought this story would absolutely Nowhere, but wanted to make it just for fun. I'm actually going to give my story name out to my friends now, Now that's it's finished.
—————————————————————
Next story:
Yashiro and Amane are still students at Kanome Academy. But just not as you think.....
Yashiro was the popular girl who was sweet and gentle to everybody, but someone "Disliked" her.
Ever since Kindergarten, Amane and Yashiro would pick on each other out of annoyance with each other.
But once they reached high school, Yashiro Disliked the boy entirely, And Amane....Felt The opposite.

I might make this story tomorrow! :D
So keep up with my page if you want to see it!
(Gonna Post around 1PM eastern Time)