Gabriels POV

New authors note: edited on July 15

Old authors note: hiyaaaaa! I'm sorry for the delay, but I was in a writers block (yes, for like, two days) when I asked some readers 😏 what they thought the next chapter should be. So, here it is guys.

This does not happen anymore :

Fast Forward, GABE went to the hospital where Lilyana, unfortunately dies. Her mother was in a coma, but she eventually starts to live life. Very, very, slowly. GABE was in shock for five days, when he finally was able to eat and drink and live life again, like Lily's mother. Let's start with about a month after Lily's death.

Well, a new student is in my homeroom named Asuna.

I think she is an okay student, but I don't know, it seems like she can be the next " sweet-in-front-of-others-but-really-rude-behind-your-back-girl " I don't know, I learned all this girl drama from Lily.

But she's really nice.

I didn't learn that from her.

Anyways, today I joined the counseling team, they just sit around and talk about problems they faced like bullying and their parents divorce. It's weird how they want me to be in it, since the emotional feelings hang in the air and make you want to burst out crying. I met this guy, and his name was Ryle. He seems like a really cool guy. He joined the group because his girlfriend died a year ago. Because of what we faced, we are kind of similar. I want to maybe play football with him or whatever he wants to do. He does seem like a pretty studious guy, but I can maybe get his thoughts off of studying for a while and get him to have some fun. Besides, I don't have any other people.