19. WHAT LAST NIGHTS FEEL LIKE . .

Rohit holds his hand on Sonakshis , lifts it up and kisses it. Sonakshi feels a lot of pain inside her but she lets him. One day she had taken a lot of Rohit with her and suddenly left. Today he wanted to take a lot of her before they departed. It was only fair . . she thought. 

Maybe it was a good idea . It was mutual this time she thought and both would have a memory of the other before they parted. Just then Rehaan stirred .

Maa. .he mumbled . . As he slowly opened his eyes and looked up . . .  . Baccha main hoon as she caressed his face . Paliiii didi . . . . still sleepy .....maa chaahiye .

Sonakshi : Rohit zara bike toh stop karna .

Beta hum khel dekhne aye hai naa? . . Maa uur aapke Babuji dusre scooter pe hai . 

Rehaan tries to recollect and softly smiles . Pyaas lagi hai ...

Sonakshi : Aap paani piyoge? He nods. 

Rohit stops the bike and they get off . He stands on the ground as Sonakhi takes a bottle and holds it to his mouth as she holds his head with the other hand while on her knees  . After he drinks the water . . He looks at Rohit . Rohit also bends on his knees to reach his height. Kya hua ?

Aap dono mMujhe chodke chale jaaoge? making the saddest face ever .

Sonakshi : Aisaa aap kyun bol rahe ho ? Hum aapke saamne nahi honge par aap toh humaare dil mein humesha rahenge . She looks at Rohit. Both of them hold one of his tiny hands and kiss it . 

Rehaan : aap hume jaane ke baad bhul jaaayenge . . Liya bol lahi thi . 

Rohit : Aisaa nahi hai Rehaan . Hum aapko kabhi nahi bhul sakte . 

Rehaan : Aap humse baat karenge ?

Sonakshi : Jaroor karenge .

Rohit : Hum aapse har hafte baat karenge .

Rehaan : Waada ?

Both Sonakshi and Rohit hold his hand and together say .. Waada ...as they kiss his tiny hands again. He smiles. 

Sonakshi : Aap apne dost ke saath aage baithenge yaa mere saath piche.

Rehaan : Aage . 

They continue their journey. 

Half and hour later they arrive at the destination  after having caught up with the father along the way . 

The Khel . . 

The Khel was organised on the plateau where there was ample open flat ground space. The game was similar the urban football. It was call  Ballaari ( Game and name created for fiction purpose only  ) . It had 2 goal posts very similar to football. Players were not gender based. Rohit and Sonakshi were shocked that a local game similar to foot ball existed in the mountains . They were even more surprised that the Mother would play this . She looked quite a home lady. 

Looking at their expression 

The father : laughing .... kya hua? ....Sareen ka badaa sulja hua hissa dekha hai naa apne .. Aaj meri sherni ko dekho. Yahi dekhke pyaaar ho gaya tha hume .