43 . PLANNING HER JOURNEY HOME . .

It was four long days before Rohit would be back . 

In the meanwhile Rohit was struggling and overworking day and night to get things sorted out for the fifth day. His meetings and work day stretched to 2:00 in the night and his day started qs early as 6:00 am. He hadn't communicated much to Veena who was just watching him and getting annoyed with the fact that he just would not spend enough time with the family. 

In the meanwhile Sonakshi would wake up every morning to a 'Good morning ❤️' message and sleep every night to a 'Good Night . I love you 😘 'message . 

It had been 4 long days , but Rohit had made it a point to call her at least 2 times a day between his hectic schedule through the day , make her feel comfortable and warm with his presence over the phone. He used to also check on her with multiple messages to Pulkit and Neha who were taking utmost care of her .

She had started missing so many things about him already . .  his body warmth when he hugged her  , his smell on her , his smile in front of her , his touch on her body , HIS HEARTBEAT.

She couldn't wait for him too be back that Tuesday evening as he had promised. 

It was 9:00 . .He phone beeped . . 

I am here ❤️

She rushed down like a kid , as if she was going to collect back a part of herself that she had lost. He stood there next to the bench smiling , eyes exhausted with the late nights , body tired from the long hours . . but a bright smile in anticipation of finally seeing her after 4 long days  .

She ran to him as tears rolled down her cheeks  and just jumped into a leap of faith . . as he caught her just in time . 

She had so missed him . . So had he . 

Her heart was beating fast . She was crying . He was exhausted yet he held her till she settled down with her breathing . 

Sonakshi : Still in the hug . . I missed you so much ..... as she held him even tighter .

Hearing this his heart started beating equally  fast . It was four days that he was very much in station but was too busy getting things ready for her  for the fifth day .  She had missed him and so had he. 

From the next day onwards they were going to be together . He had struggled for almost a month and a half to be finally able to take her home. 

She finally got out of her hug. He had not uttered a word . She was shocked to see him so exhausted . 

Sonakshi touching his cheek gently, looking worried : Kitne thake hue lag rahe ho ? . . Jyaada surgeries thi kya ?

Rohit : Bahut important kaam tha . Ek hi mauka tha and I needed to get it absolutely right. 

Sonakshi : Ab ho gaya ? 

Rohit : Haan . . Ho gaya . . 

They settle on the bench . . 

Sonakshi : Mujhe miss kiyaa ?

Rohit smiles . This was the first time she had asked him this . 

Sonakshi lifts his hands in hers and kisses them . Maine bahut kiyaa. 

Rohit : Kal shoot hai ?