Will i always just be your friend?

Woah! A title.. What a surprise.
Anyway!
Pairing: Kyoutani x Yahaba
Summary: Kyoutani loves Yahaba but Yahaba loves someone else and he's happy so Kyoutani stands by the side lines and watchs.
Warning: Angst!
I can't believe I'm putting my favorite ship through this.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I remember it like it was yesterday. We were 3rd years. You wanted to go an grab some food with watari and I.

I sounded like I didn't care but I was so happy you invited me. Oh if only we didn't go..because you meant her.

It was simple we were walking and you bumped into someone before I could say watch out. Oh how I say your eyes, and your, blush. You called it love at first sight.

You apologized to her and helped her up. She smiled and blushed. You guys talk for a minute to me it seemed like forever but you stopped when watari said we had to go. So you gave her your number, and the next thing I know you're going On dates with her.you're smiling with her. She makes you so happy....something I couldn't do..

I remember you ranting to me about your first date, and your first kiss.

Then university came. We still played volley ball but she would watch all our games. You moved with her in the second year. We were roommates the first year. The dorm was empty without you. So very empty. I felt so alone. But I tried to be happy for you. Oh it's always gonna be for you. I love you so much it hurts.

Then we graduated university and you got an apartment with her. I stayed by your side.

3 years after that you told me you we're gonna propose. I felt my whole world break that day but I said with a smirk "Do it or you're a wimp."

You proposed 3 days later..

I saw your wedding, it was beautiful. But I felt jealous. Maybe if she wasn't here id be that person with you. But it wasn't meant to be.

She got pregnant you had kids. Your life was perfect. I may never move on but at least I'm in your life...

Even if I'm just a friend.

~~~|~|~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~|~|~~~~~~|~~~~~~|~|~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry... I dont know what happened..

382 words