I will always love you ~

Am.... Am I making something fluff and only fluff?
The answer is yes!
Surprising right?
Ship: Kyoutani x Yahaba
Summary: Kyoutani proposes..
~

Oh boy how Kyoutani was nervous.
Today was the day he was gonna ask Yahaba to be Kyoutani.
Or Kyoutani to be Yahaba..

Eh we're sort it out later if he says yes. Which he probably won't because who would say yes to someone as rude as Kyoutani. I mean hes way to- wait this is supposed to be fluff-

*EhEm* Anyway Kyoutani was nervous but he was gonna ask Yahaba to marry him!

How you ask? Well easy. Tonight was there 6th year anniversary. They got together in 3rd year which really helped improve the team- But anyway Kyoutani made a nice dinner and waited for Yahaba to come home.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!!!!"

"Welcome home babe" Kyoutani said walking up to Yahaba in the doorway and quickly pecking him on the lips.

"Happy 6th year anniversary"

" hey happy 6th year anniversary I got some flowers for you on the way back from work"

Kyoutani happily took them because truth is.. He loves flowers of course the only people who know this is his family, his beloved boyfriend (for not long tho), and his old volleyball team.

"I made a special dinner tonight!" Kyoutani called from the living room where he was placing his flowers

"Sweet!"  You could hear chairs moving and people sitting down. By people I mean 1 idiot - 1 person.

                 ~~skip to after dinner~~

"That was a great dinner babe!"

" Thanks... But I have a question. "

"Hm?"

" first you have to close your eyes "

"Why-"

"Just close them idiot!"

"Fine.. No need to be rude Ken~"

Kyoutani rolls his eyes and takes out the ring. he quickly gets down on one knee

"Open your eyes"

Slowly Yahaba opens his eyes and gasped at the sight..

(Of Kyoutani T-posing- *gets slapped* just continue with the story!)

"Yahaba shigeru, I know I'm not the best boyfriend hell I'm not even gonna tell you a whole speech how much I love you because you already know that.. But I want to spend my life with you so.. Please will you marry me?"

"YES YES A THOUSANDS TIME YES!"

Love is a complicated thing. But when you find your soulmate it doesn't matter what love throws at you. Because you will always come back to them.

~~
So... How'd I do with the fluff? Was it good? I tried not to do any angst. I just wanted a cute chapter..
Sorry if their a little out of character.

Well that's all!
Bye lovelys ~

435 words