First Henshin!!! in Another world

(Y/N)

In an Park, There's a boy, Sitting in Bench By His Lonesome. His name is Y/N L/N, and you could say... He doesn't belong there.

Y/N looked around to see he's alone in a park that he didn't recognize

Y/N: Where the Fack am i. The Lasting I remember is that I was riding my bike somewhere... ahh I can't remember Anything.

Getting up, Y/N Notice next to him Something on the other side of the bench, it was a Black Case Inside is The Zero-One Driver and The Rising Hopper ProgriseKey.

Y/N: Wow, A Zero-Driver.

Y/N wonders Why does a Zero-One driver is doing out here.

Carrying the case, it felt heavier than He Expected when everything inside should just be plastic.

Y/N: Damn, this is heavier than I expected .

He began his search for an exit out the Park, but also trying to remember how he got in there in the first place.

Y/N: How did I get here...?

As Y/N Wonders how He end up here, Trying to pieceout the last moment before waking up, Then he finally realize he found the exit.

Y/N: Now to see where The Hell am I.

Stepping outside, It was like he was sent into the future. Oddly shaped buildings, upside-down trains, hologram build boards, and other high tech stuff.

Y/N: Either I'm high or did I just got teleported to another world.

(yey meta shiet)

FSeeing as he had nothing to do and not die of boredom, Y/N left to find information about this new environment he is in.

(Time Skip)

Thank God they still accept Yen. At a nearby restaurant, Y/N was having a soda as he stared at the TV, watching the stupid boring news that everyone watches, the only thing good about it was the news lady.

TV: And the weather looks like it's going to be nothing but sun for a week. Now on to the other topic for today..

Y/N: Nothing New about that... *sip*

TV: Noise, the alien creatures that have been a threat to humanity for 13 years.

They then show footage of weird glowing, alien creatures killing people. When they touched someone, that person turned into carbon before dissolving.

Y/N: Huh, that's new, it's like Worms coming from outer space and Orphnoch turning people into ash and also A Bit of Kaiju stuff from Ultraman, mix them in a blender and your halfway there...

But what Y/N didn't expect, was the next words of the news pady on the TV.

TV: Today Marked the 5th year Of The Fall Hiden intelligence. After Being under attack by Noise. Hiden Put all they're efforts on Shooting The Satellite Zea Up to Space.