Reaching Out and Piercing Needle

Destruction.

Destruction was all that Durandal left in its wake. Hibiki, on the ground, unconscious and out of her Symphogear. She seemed unharmed and seconds later, she began to wake up.

Hibiki: Hmm... Wha?

Opening her eyes, Hibiki looked confused. With the smoke covering everything, it was hard to see everything around her, the smoke cleared up and what she saw shocked her.

Everything was in ruin. The towers and buildings were gone, piles of rubble. Nothing, but... Destruction.

Hibiki: Wha-What happened?

Ryoko Don't you remember?

Hibiki turned and saw Ryoko who no longer had her glasses as her hair was let down.

Ryoko: You grabbed Durandal and chased away the girl and Ichi-gata. You did all this.

Hibiki: *blinks in surprise* I-I did?

Tsubasa: Y/N!!! Hang in there!!! Y/N!!!

Hibiki turned to Tsubasa and gasped at what she saw.

On the ground was Y/N, beat up and blood coming out of his mouth as Tsubasa was trying to wake him up.

Tsubasa: Y/N! Y/N! Speak to me! Y/N!

Hibiki: Wha... Wha...

Ryoko: Y/N tried to stop you when he saw that your attack would have hit the chemical factory.

Ryoko put her glasses back on and tied her hair back into its regular style.

Ryoko: Sadly, he only managed to minimize the damage. We should be thankful, for we wouldn't be standing here right now. I'm actually surprised he survived considering he was standing in front of the attack.

Hibiki: You mean... Y/N's hurt... Because of me?

Looking at the ground, tears welled up in Hibiki's eyes and began to cry.

Hibiki: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Y/N...

(Time Skip)
(Hospital)

In a Hospital, Y/N woke up with an aching pain throughout his body.

Y/N: Fuuuuuuuuuck... That hurt like hell... .

Y/N looked around as saw Hibiki and Tsubasa sleeping on each side of his medical bed.

Y/N: Thank God, They're alright...

Ryoko: I see you're finally awake.

Y/N turned and saw Ryoko coming through the door along with Genjuro and Kanade.

Genjuro: You sure worried all of us.

Y/N: Ryoko, Genjuro, Kanade... What happened? Why am I in the medical room?

Ryoko: So you don't remember. Well, I guess that's not surprising since you took the full force of Hibiki's attack.

Y/N was confused at what she meant, but then the memory of the Rider Kick Vs Durandal came to him.

Y/N: . I remember. Hibiki grabbed Durandal and went crazy. I tried to stop her with a Rider Kick... But failed.

Ryoko: Hey, don't feel so down. We had to cancel the mission, but Durandal is still safe and sound.

Y/N heard the sound of Tsubasa waking up. She raised her head and rubbed her eyes and gasped when she saw Y/N.

Tsubasa: Y/N! You're awake!

Y/N: What? Did you expect me to be asleep for the next three days?

Ryoko: Well, considering your injuries, I expected you to be unconscious for the next couple of days.