Holding Hands and Ramping Power

(Y/N)

Y/N: A tower that reaches the heavens you say.

Y/N was on the phone with Genjuro as Y/N was just bouncing a ball off the wall.

Genjuro (phone): That's what Ryoko said.

Y/N: Hmm..." I hummed to myself as I thought about what I had been told. "If it's a tower that reaches for the heavens, then it must be pretty tall, right? If that's the case, wouldn't we have noticed something like that?.

Genjuro (phone): that's what I thought too. Right now, we're searching for anything on this Kadingir. The girls have already been told about this. I'll contact you if we find anything.

Y/N:Got it.

The door being opened got Y/N's attention. There was only one person who had the extra key to his apartment room and that was none other than Chris.

Y/N: Welcome back.

Chris: ... Yeah.

Y/N: I assume you talked to Genjuro.

All she did was nod, lost in thought. Y/N placed a hand on her head and got her attention.

Y/N: Look, I don't know what Genjuro said to you, so I can't help if you don't talk to me. What happened?

(One Story Later...)

Y/N: I see.

Y/N and Chris now seated at the kotatsu.

Y/N: Well, it's good to know that he can use The CycloneRiser just fine. And I have to agree with him, Chris. About your parents. They died while trying to achieve their dreams and loved you more than anything just as much you loved them.

Chris: Do you really think so? Did they really love me?

Y/N: Chris, they're your parents. Of course they loved you... Like Genjuro said, they tried to show you that dreams can be achieved. Dreams are a curse, but they're also what make people try their very best at what they do. And if those dreams are ever threatened, guys like me are here to protect them. That's one of my duties as a Kamen Rider.

Chris shook before she started to shed tears with her head down. I said nothing else and reached out, placing a hand over her head once again.

Suddenly, sirens went off in the city, catching their attention before something rang from Chris which turned out to be one of those communicators.

Y/N: It's the Noise!

Y/N immediately looked outside and gasped in surprise at what was in the sky. Four massive Noise all in the air.

Chris: What the hell, they're massive!

Chris said as she looked out the window with me.

Y/N: It doesn't look like they're attacking people. What the hell could they be planning? Chris, go see if anyone one needs help. I'll go on a head!

Chris: Hey, wait! Give me a ride!

Y/N: Fine!

Y/N and Chris got on the Rise Hopper and drove off, but on the back of Y/N's mind, his other personality started putting the pieces together.

(Y/N): Nehushtan...Durandal... Kadingir... The spy in 2nd Division... Who is it...?

(Time Skip)

With Hibiki and Miku, the School song was being played. Hibiki smiled before she started to hum along, getting Miku's attention.

Miku: What is it? Got the school song stuck in your head?