the party

I was on my bed watching Netflix when I got a call from tony
The call

T: hey bby
Me: hey why did u call
T:bc I was wandering if u wanted to come over to a party me and ondreaz are throwing
Me: sure what time
T: 9 pm
Me ok babe be there then
T: bye love u
Me:love u more
Call ended

I hopped in the shower and got in a short dress for Tony

What I wore :

I texted tony to assure him that I am on my way so i hopped in my car and drove off

I texted tony to assure him that I am on my way so i hopped in my car and drove off. It was only a ten miniute drive so there wasn't any trouble. I knocked on the door and Tony answered it hey baby girl he said and bit his lip. I said hey back and gave him a peck on the lips we both went to get a drink and was just hanging around in the kitchen for a little while until he said "shall we go to my bedroom for a little quiet?" he asked I obviously said yes and then I immediately knew why he wanted to go there I went up to his room and he followed after he locked the door behind him and sat on the end of the bed patting beside him hinting to sit next to him. I sat next to him and said "I know why we are up here babe." His cheeks went bright red. "U do?" He said licking his lips. I sat on this dick and felt him get a boner "I have been craving u all night," he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine I smashed my lips against his and we immediately had a make out session he slammed me on the bed and got on top of me and started to kiss my neck down to my boobs he removed my dress so I was only in my bra and underwear he looked at me asking for permission to remove them I nodded and as he was taking my underwear off I took his shirt off and I suddenly felt him putting his two fingers inside of my pussy I arched my back as he went faster I flipped us over so I was now in control I unbuckled his belt and took his dick out and started to thrust it inside of my mouth i heard him let a few moans witch caused me to giggle a bit. He lent over to his draw and reached out a condom he put it on his dick and lined it up with my entrance and started to thrust inside of me causing me to moan he kept going faster and faster in til I said "daddy I'm gonna c-cum," and as soon as I could Finnish my sentence my liquid came out off me and soon after tony cummed also and he the ate me out  and then we cleaned up and headed down stairs as nothing happened and Tony said " i need to go to the bathroom I said ok then headed down the hall....I almost reached the stairs until I felt two strong armes pick me up and take me into a room this couldn't be tony because I know his touch so who could this be ? ...............

Guys I hope u enjoyed my chapter and this. Just so u guys know I am a 19 year old girl.