8 1/2 months later

I was lying in bed and I got this really painful contraction. "AAAAAAhHhHhHh!" I shout tony and dre and some of the house came up to me and asked what was wrong. "Nothing really just another contraction," and just as I said that sitting up in the bed at least a litre of water came rushing out of me. My water just broke. Tony calls the hospital and Mia called griffin because he is basically a doctor.

At the hospitalI am lying in my bed with tony holding my breath while a woman is continuously telling me to breath while I am in the most pain I have ever felt in my entire life I could see some if the hype house looking trough the glass at me giv...

At the hospital
I am lying in my bed with tony holding my breath while a woman is continuously telling me to breath while I am in the most pain I have ever felt in my entire life I could see some if the hype house looking trough the glass at me giving birth "pushhhhh...pushhhhh...almost thereeee....pushhhhh." And that's all i heard until me and tony hear a cry from my baby boy. Tony next to me starts to cry while I am out of breath smiling at him proudly while a tear falls down my cheek. "I am finally a father," tony says to the others outside they all cheer and come and see me in the  delivery room "what shall we call him?" Dre says and everybody looks at me and tony. And we then look at each other I honestly down know but we do have some ideas.

Leave some baby name suggestions in comments pls thank you x