sorry

"I was going to propose to u tonight that's what this party was for," tony said as he wiped a tear away with his sleeve "look tony I know u are mad at me but just listen to me," I said softly and he then turned to look at me "i have been listening to u the whole time Addison and u just can't listen to me for one is your life, I love u god damn it and just to see that u were having sex with my brother."
"It wasn't like that tony," I said
"Look the first time I saw u I knew u were the one I knew that I could love u forever and never leave your side, I wanted to marry u tonight Addison but it got ruined. I know that deep down u feel the same way but just want to show it to ondreaz to,"
"Tony I love u and I truly do feel the same about u and I didn't show that to ondreaz and I don't want to because it wouldn't be the same if I were loving u. Pls forgive me."

Tonys POV:

I could see in Addison's eyes that she meant what she said and I wanted to forgive her but I couldn't get the thought out of my head that she was fucking my brother just 10 mins ago.
"Ok I will forgive u," I said smiling
"I knew you would," she said in relief

Addison POV:

As soon as i heard those words form in his mouth sweet relief came to me and I just said "I knew you would," to make a smile apon his face. I sat next to him and lent my head on his shoulder "I'm sorry," I said reaching for a kiss he returned it. "So u were gonna propose huh." I said with a giggle "I still am, u just gotta act like it is a surprise and I didn't tell u ok!"
"Ok," I replied . We both went inside together i saw ondreaz trying to flirt with me so I just ignored him.