Why me

"What the fuck nick get off!" I say to him in disgust. "What's up bb girl?" Tony asked me "nick just put his fucking hand on my thigh,". I replied "nick bro lemme drive I can't trust u these days man," now tony is driving next to me instead of nick and now tony put his hand on my thigh and slowly getting closer and closer to my pussy. Nick and dre noticed and decided to just keep quiet and I was just heavy breathing and I saw tony have a hard on so I took his hands away from my 🐱 and I just jerked him off for the whole ride and he was the one moaning and biting his lips then we arrived at the dock and I started to feel a bit sick so I thought it was just travel sickness until I threw up on the side walk near the dock and I just panicked was I I'll for no reason ,did I have a sickness bug omg it I could be pregnant
Tony came up to me and asked if I was ok I replied with "yeh fine just travel sickness." But that was a lie since I don't have travel sickness but he just believed me and now I was panicking and Dre could notice me being all weird butting my nails and walking around so he came up to me and then gave me a huge hug to which made me feel safe and tony was just talking to the boat owner about what is going to happen today on the boat and who is going to steal and all of that stuff. "I know you don't have travel sickness so what's wrong?" Ondreaz asked me in worry "I think I'm.......I think I'm.......pregnant," I said and looked up to him "would you like me to go to the nearest store and get u a pregnancy test for you?" He whispered in my hear. " yes pls," I say quietly so nobody hears so he goes up to tony and makes up some stupid excuse for him to leave so he can get a test for me. I went up to tony and just pretended everything was fine. "Why is my baby looking so depressed?" He asked me "I'm not depressed babe I'm fine," I say putting in a fake smile. I was thinking to my self if I was pregnant who could the baby's dad be. It could be tony or ondreaz. Ondreaz came back with the test and slipped it in my pocket. "Thank u," I say quietly. I told tony and everyone else that I needed to go to the toilet and I will be back soon. I went to the toilet and took the test and put it faced down on the counter thing next to the sink.and I waited a second and took the vlog camera out of my bag and and turned it on "hey y'all it's Addison and today I will be taking this pregnancy test to see if I am having a baby and I am so nervous but I have already done the test but I haven't seen the result so here it goes 1.........2........3....."
I turned the test over and I said positive
I just cried in the camera I am only 19 and I am having a human being I just turned the camera off and shoved the positive test in my pocket l and went to ondreaz and nodded yes to say that I am positive I will only tell him because I know he won't tell anyone .He was so happy for me but how am I supposed to tell tony about this.
TONY'S POV:
I see Addison come out of the bathroom and it looks like she has been crying. As I was about to go up to her and ask how she was but then she nodded suspiciously at Dre and he looked so so so excited. What was going on? When she jumped in the pool I said I will be there in a min so while she was distracted, I snooped around in her things and I saw a positive pregnancy test.....