tony's turn

We stopped at the nearest gas station and Tony asked me to go with him to get some food for the rest of the ride. So I did and I think I know what he is doing. "Wtf was that Addison!" He said to me in anger." I saw that u bite your lip so u don't moan at my brother fucking u with his finger," he continued."tony please don't get mad I  won't do anything like it again pls forgive me," I said looking up to him with puppy dog eyes. "Fine," he said and I kissed him and we got some food and now it was the swap. While we were walking back to the car,  he said something that made me laugh. " did he know that was our car sex blanket?" He said and I shrugged and laughed. "Well at least ondreaz has his hands in the wheel with your juice on it now my wheel smells and tastes good," we both laugh and reach the car. We got in and I went under our sex blanket and Tony whispered in my ear saying " since you did that u get a punishment," that comment sent shivers down my spine and I immediately had a mini pool in my underwear. Tony said to ondreaz that we were going to have sex in the back so don't interupt to make him jelous. And we did. Nick was still sleeping so we didn't rlly care about him. We unbuckled our belts and put our seats down so we had the while back to our selves. I didn't even know if it was legal to have sex while in a moving vehicle but we didn't care and just did it anyways. Ondreaz could see me and Tony preparing to have sex and having a make out session  and I could see the jealousy in his eyes but I didn't take any notice of it. "You ready?" He said "always," I replied. I layed down and Tony slowly undressed me and ondreaz switching his eyes from the road to us every miniute. Tony started to finger me and I was moaning uncontrollably and ondreaz just got steamed up.

ONDREAZ POV:

Tony was baisicly taking my spot here and Addison moaning was making me have a hard on that tony saw and chuckled "pppfffttt who is gonna help u out with your little hard on then dre?" Tony said being cocky. I just stayed silent but I wanted to beat him up so bad but he was my brother.

BACK TO ADDISON'S POV
Tony took his clothes off and took his big dick out and I sucked it,deep throated it, and I kitten licked to tip of it teasing him. "Hey tony wanna ride for a bit," I say and he just bites his lips and "say less," he gets on top of me and starts to thrust in side if me starting slow until I shout "oh yes daddy faster," which wakes up nick and he just watches us have sex in shock "what the fuck u guys," he says "shush nick I'm trying to do something here," tony replies I keep moaning and Tony was groaning and moaning my name "oh Addison," I take over and start riding him bouncing up and down and he has his hands on my ass gently squeezing it ondreaz pulls up at a gas station and leaves me and Tony having sex inside the car we just got faster and faster until ondreaz and Nick heard tony shout " BBY IM GONNA CUM!" And ondreaz gets a plastic cup and we both cum in it. We stop and now nick drives and I am in the front with him and the two brothers are in the back. Me and Tony were both panting and out if breath but we soon got our breath back. "Hey ondreaz did you know that blanket was mine and addison's car sex blanket?" He chuckles. " nope," he replied. Every thing was great until nick put his hand on my thigh

Hey guys can i have some ideas for next chapter pls x