Chapter 1 ~ A Young Start

COVER CREDITS:
I designed the cover, but the stunning artwork of Ahsoka is by Hannah Payne on Tumblr.

So...I've been waiting a while to upload this.

It all started several months ago when I started thinking about the Chosen One prophecy. I mean, if the One is supposed to bring balance, then I think it's illogical for the person to be a Jedi or a Sith. He/She should be both, and that fits no other description than the Gray Jedi in my opinion. So then, I got my pea-sized brain thinking again, and I remembered that Ahsoka was technically a Gray Jedi. So...if her profession/religion is mostly based on bring balance and order, then doesn't that fit the description of the Chosen One a lot more than just some manipulated Jedi turned Sith?

After some thinking, I finally decided to surf the web to see if I could get inspiration from any previous stories like this. I searched pretty hard, but found nothing on Wattpad. Eventually, on Fanfiction.Net, I stumbled across a pretty neat story about Ahsoka being the Chosen One. It isn't very far along, but I think y'all should check it out if you have the chance!

It is called "The chosen one"  by TheClassWeirdo.

I won't take too long, but I'm just going to introduce a couple OCs that are important to the story:

Ceilaa: Ahsoka's mother. She has a slightly darker orange colored skin and olive green/white lekku.

Embala: Ahsoka's best friend. She is a couple months younger than her, has pale blue skin, white and purple lekku and montrals, and purple eyes that match her headtails.

Now that's out of the way, enjoy the chapter!

   "Ahsoka!" A fairly young female Togruta named Ceilaa chirped.

    "Yes, Mama?" A Togrutan girl replied, no older than the age of four. She looked up from the grass and flowers she was meddling with to find her mother leaning out of the door of their residence.

    "Come eat your food silly girl, or you'll starve to death!" Ceilaa called in Togruti, lightly laughing after she finished. It was indeed true; it seemed as though she could never wrestle Ahsoka inside long enough for her to eat a proper meal.

    The toddler babbled her head in reply, scrambling her legs around until she found her balance and stood up. Then, clutching something behind her back, she cheerfully skipped to her mother.

    "Surprise, Mama!" Ahsoka exclaimed, not completely formulating her thoughts since she was still new to grammar. Ceilaa understood what she was saying though, and smiled at her daughter as Ahsoka skidded to a halt before her.

    "And what may it be?" The woman returned.

    "Flower crown!" She giggled, extending her hand that had previously been hidden behind her back. Sure enough, a woven collection of flowers and grass stalks were revealed in her palm.

    "It's beautiful, Ahsoka! Just like you," Ceilaa replied, giving the Togruta a playful tap on the nose. She studied the intertwined plants. The overall shape was in a figure eight, perfectly sized to fit over her montrals. The band itself was a pretty intricately designed braid. Suddenly a thought dawned on her. "Ahsoka, who did you learn this from?"

    "My mind!" She proudly exclaimed as Ceilaa gently slipped the headdress on.

    Strange. A four year old like her shouldn't be intelligent enough to know how to do that. Oh well, I'm probably just overthinking this, Ceilaa warily thought to herself. She eventually shrugged it off and allowed a smile to dance across her lips as she led a hungry Ahsoka into the kitchen.