Chapter 4 ~ Her Padawan

Well, the results were overwhelmingly anti-Anisoka (which believe me, I am perfectly fine with), so we'll stick with Amidala for now.

Also, as I was writing my story, my parents started to mock me. Apparently, instead of seeing me as a dedicated writer with a quick hand, this is what they said they saw me as 😂💀

 Apparently, instead of seeing me as a dedicated writer with a quick hand, this is what they said they saw me as 😂💀

"Oh my," a Jedi healer mumbled under her breath as she inspected the wounds on Ahsoka's arms. "That doesn't look good."

    "What do you mean?" Shaak demanded suddenly, whipping her head around from the wall she had been absentmindedly staring at. Realizing that her tone had been quite irrational, she awkwardly laughed and corrected herself. "What's wrong?"

    "These splinters are minor," the healer assured her. "But these scratches? What in the world did she do?"

    "I'm not really sure," the Togruta admitted sheepishly. "I was just assigned to her. Ahsoka, would you mind explaining?"

    "I was attacked by an akul," the little girl casually shrugged. She looked up to Shaak, innocently blinking her electric blue eyes. The Jedi Master smiled back at the little girl, but immediately caught herself tore her gaze away.

    "Akul? What were you doing on Shili?" The healer asked.

    "Collecting her," Shaak remarked, gesturing her hand at the small Togruta. "As I said, she was just assigned to me."

    "That can't be true," the Jedi mumbled to herself as she walked over to a drawer and picked up some tweezers. "No youngling training? Besides, how old is she? Surely too young to be a padawan."

    "Her age and status aren't of your concern," Shaak firmly stated, getting fed up with the constant questioning. "She's plenty fit to be a padawan. Now, if you wouldn't mind, please go ahead and do your job."

    The healer raised her eyebrow at the usually calm Jedi Master's outburst, but shook it off and proceeded with the little girl. She gently used the tweezers to slide the splinters out of her skin, then got some bacta gel and gauze and applied it to the gashes. After she was done, she softly lied her hands upon the Togruta's forearms and exerted energy onto them. She couldn't help but smile as the girl looked up at her and batted her long eyelashes at her.

    "She should be good to go," the healer smiled warmly, withdrawing her hands from Ahsoka. "Just go easy on the scratches though, they still aren't completely healed."

    "Thank you," Shaak replied. "I'll be back soon for a midi-chlorian test."

    "Are you sure you don't want to do it right now? I don't have any other patients that need tending to."

    "No, it's quite alright. I believe Ahsoka has had enough medical attention for the day, hmm?"

    Ahsoka bobbled her head in agreement. While she would never tell, her arm felt like it was on fire. She was definitely ready to get out of this room.